So This Never Happened Before.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by cnparda, Nov 29, 2019.

Tags:
  1. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    what the heck is a carabineer??? :confused:

I had my Cdn $15 Neutrogena spray sunblock swiped at a different Mexican resort, and it was a huge pain in the arse, as sunblock is hugely expensive in MX...like $30+ USD. The moral of the story is: don't leave your sunblock on your chair...put it in your pool bag.

I'm probably freaking out all the newbies, and they are thinking there are roaming packs of thieves circling the Sexy Pool like vultures. Not the case. But it's just like at home: don't leave anything out that you would not leave unattended in public.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Update:

security caught the guy by looking at the video camera. Our friends shorts and my bag and Jens shoes were recovered. I did not get back 20 bucks and some meds. The douche told security that he was drunk and didn’t realize he took the stuff. How drunk could you be to take a mans shorts, and orange bag, and women’s rhinestone flip flops. Anyway, thankful we got our bag back as it’s our travel bag and has been very useful. Also, for others who have things stolen make sure you fill out an incident report, I originally reported it to the front desk and nothing was done. Our friend posting to FB made the TTR GM get involved and things progressed from there.

• Like Like x 12
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    We had our beach bag stolen from the pool chair we left it on during our Halloween trip this year. Very frustrating - never got it back. Sunglasses, sunscreen, wife’s coverup and $20 gone.

4. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    I agree with this post!! And we do drink ourselves to oblivion! Fortunately we haven’t lost our expensive sunglasses yet( been 8 trips)! But the odds will bite us In The ass sooner or later!!

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    We are very trusting while at TTR. We have left a bad with some of our stuff lots of times for hours at a time. Yeah we had chairs, and weren’t in them for an extended period, wrong thread I understand. Anyway, I think we will be leaving one cell phone in the room at all times now. Sure would hate to lose them both.

6. Jccouple

Jccouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +282 / 0
    10447.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    I think I had my innocence stolen while I on the Boobs Cruise, but I think I signed a waver for that.:)

• Funny x 11
    • Like x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Disagree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • List
  8. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    Yes. I let a pair of nice sunglasses get away at the Sexy pool during our last trip as well. They came off during the foam party. I tried the lost and found at the front desk, and the pool bar. Obviously somebody found them and kept them. My fault for letting them slip off my nugget, but it's pretty shitty to not turn them in as well.

9. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    Also known as a “snap link” for those Military guys and gals out there....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Jirka

Jirka Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +181 / 0
    Shiiiiiiiiiiit mate...Glad it got "sort of" sorted and they took action. But this post scares me heaps! We are people that think people that are on vacation dont have their thief mode on :(. We always had our phones, watches, headphones, sunglasses in the lets play bag...and were in the pool for ages. This post will be remembered for future trips.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice