False Post Ratings?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by fun4us, Nov 26, 2019.

1. fun4us

fun4us Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +941 / 2
    I keep finding post ratings that I haven't left. Usually a "dislike" or "disagree" rating. I don't believe I have ever used either rating in this forum. It does give me the option to undo the rating, which I do and it disappears. Not sure if it's my device or a forum glitch, and maybe @Steve is already aware of it. Curious if others are experiencing the same.

My profile shows 2 dislikes and a disagree left. I can't find the posts they were left on, so I apologise to the posters, it was not intentional. :)

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    I have done it unintentionally before. For me it was when I went to click on "list" and my thumb accidentally hit it.

I did catch it and correct it right away. It's always funny to see positive messages people post with a "dislike" attached to them, lol. I always just assume it was a finger slip and the person didnt even realize it

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. fun4us

Ratings:
    +941 / 2
    Haha, yeah I've done the same with the fat thumb slip before.

These ratings I'm seeing are on new posts I haven't even read yet. Click the list to see who "disliked" it, and it's me?!?!

Lol, @brent&kells I see it gave your post a "useful" rating, but I didn't do it.

4. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Lol, well atleast you can sleep well knowing you are giving out positive "likes" as well, not all negative.

It seems like it may be a combo of where you tend to place your finger on the screen when you scroll through and how long you hold it down

Then again.....maybe its Russia

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Hmm, not sure how that can happen. I think it must be misclicks, especially if on a mobile.

The software I use is the same used by thousands of sites. It runs the same a hundred million times in a row, it doesn't do one thing for one person and something different for someone else :)

I think if it was a software issue it would have been reported on their support forums. I can't find any similar reports.

6. fun4us

Ratings:
    +941 / 2
    The problem seems to be isolated to my phone, no issues using the iPad. Strange that it just started after many years of navigating this forum without problems on my phone. Looks like a good excuse to upgrade:)

7. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    If you are right handed on a mobile phone then it’s the same thing that happens to me when scrolling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice