Boob Cruise What To Expect.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Rob and Jessie., Nov 7, 2019.

1. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    We've seen women who kept their tops on both times we've done the BC and they weren't harassed at all. That said, it seems a little odd that any woman who'd go to a place like TTR--and then go on a Boobs Cruise--would have a problem with taking her top off, but who knows.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  2. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    Again.. it's not a "little odd" for people that havent been to the resort many times or are relatively younger in age.

I'm comfortable getting nekkid in front of 100 ppl for example. But doesnt mean I want to do it as soon as I get on the boat. I want to do it on my own timetable.

What would be odd is being "repulsed" by topless women and coming to a resort like TTR then complaining. That's a better example of what is "odd."

But past posters have already clarified things.. so were good.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  3. shortntall

shortntall Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 2
    We ventured and unfortunately it was a super windy day ....motion sickness started within 15min and was HELL until we reached the other side....Never again!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    That's sad :( Sorry to hear.
    And then you had to come back!
    The Mrs here gets motion sickness and in our 3 BC , even with one real rough, never got bothered by it.
    It got to her at supper time when we got back...like the ground was still moving. :confused:

5. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    Didn't mean to put you on the defensive. I encourage you to give the BC a try. You won't be asked to get naked, and if your wife/gf is comfortable being topless at TTR, she'll almost certainly be comfortable being topless on the cruise. I've never seen the staff actually ask anyone to take their bottoms off. Some decide on their own to take them off, most don't. It's wilder than the resort, no doubt, but all in good fun and it's certainly okay for people to sit out any activities they're not into. Good luck.

6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Actually have been several times where nakidness has been highly encouraged and/or asked for.
    Of course as with the toplessness you do not need to participate...man or women!

7. Sancho Panza

Sancho Panza Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 2
    Our first time on BC, we weren’t staying at TTR, so you can’t assume everyone on the cruise is. We caught the bus from our boring vanilla resort down the street.

That said, that was my wife’s first time being topless in public. She took to it pretty quickly (before we even left port) and that’s what helped us decide to stay at TTR the following year. Well that, and all the awesome people we met.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    Thanks. I didn't literally mean that I would be asked to get naked. It was just an analogy.

9. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    Is this a cue? Think we're there same time, so if all it takes is asking, think you'll get asked...a lot! ;)
    Just kidding. Hope we do catch a drink together though.

10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    I have seen a lot of these posts and they all say the same thing...no pressure, do what you feel like doing, etc. Well, that's by the luck of the draw. If Chinos is on your cruise (he's the best and knows how to get a party going!) you will catch a LOT of shit if you have a top on. In fact, if you don't take it off, he'll tell you to go to the back of the boat. If you haven't been on the Boobs Cruise that may sound harsh, but after your first one you'll get it.

If you haven't been on a BC where this has happened, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It does. I just don't want anyone to think they can keep their top on and never feel any pressure.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice