Attitude Towards Younger Single Guys

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by tsriener6, Nov 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. tsriener6

tsriener6 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I am a 22 year old single visiting the resort in March 2020 over spring break with 3 other friends of the same age. We are all open and respectful people looking to have some fun and are just wondering the reception we’d get at temptations since we skew on the younger end. I understand everyone goes there to let loose and be free in an adult evrioment, we are just trying to do the same. Is there any advice you have for us as we are new to this kinda place?

2. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    All your friends are guys too?

3. tsriener6

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Yes. Ive read about some negative experiences with groups of single guys on this forum and I hope it doesn’t create a bad preconception about us while we are there. We are just looking to have a good time and maybe try some new things

4. Karen64

Karen64 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Your reception, and every other aspect of your vacation will be determined by your behavior.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • List
  5. kkn52

kkn52 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    I would abort LOL

6. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    This will depend entirely on you and your group. The best thing you have going for you is your trip is over spring break when there is a higher percentage of younger guests, but it will still be skewed to a significantly older demographic. However, if you are hoping for a traditional spring break experience this won't be like the spring break parties you see on YouTube or Instagram. It won't be one beachside or club wet-tee shirt contest after another. Yes, there is plenty of drinking and there will be boobs out, but it can be difficult for groups of guys to break through and make a connection. And if you are hoping that connection leads to living out a MILF fantasy with somebody elses wife, that gets even harder. It can be a lot of fun for you, but I also think a group of guys in their early 20's are also likely to find it frustrating at times. You might end up partying with your mom. Seriously, assuming you are looking to have great time with your buddies and experience all that spring break promises to be, I have a hard time recommending Temptation to your demographic. Should you choose to go, I'm sure you'll have fun, but it is likely quite a bit different than you may be expecting. For your investment of money and time, I would explore all options.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. tsriener6

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I really appreciate your honesty. We definitely do realize this is not the college spring break experience; We have done that before and are over it, we would’ve booked a room at grand oasis if we wanted to do it again.

At the end of the day, we are just trying to have a good time with friends and honestly would have a lot of fun partying with moms, no expectations included!

8. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,819 / 3
    The people at this resort can be a lot of fun, but with a slightly older demographic than you, they've seen quite a bit, especially the ladies and they'll see right through any games and won't take any shit. If your group goes with the attitude to just have fun and not expect anything it should work out. Just take an hosest assessment of your buddies first, and make them aware too. It's not the free-for-all some believe.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    I really dont think you will have fun at the resort... Its geared more towards couples and the crowd is older then 22. Of course vacation is what you make it. These are just my opinions. I have been to TTR 5 times and seen the crowds and the atmosphere. Now on occasions singles will vacation there and they love it and everyone's cool. But when I was 22 or 25 I wanted to go where there was girls my age that I could party with and more of a spring break feel for same age group. I hope you dont take any offense to these comments your provably a good guy. I just think sometimes people stumble across TTR and see TOPLESS ADULT PARTY and think thats its some kind of big free for all...

10. Deleted member 31985

Deleted member 31985 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have been going to TTR for 12 visits over 7 years. I think the young males have a great time, if your not to picky to visit there are loads of fun 40 to 60 year olds that would show you a great time. ( Your attitude sets the mood) We enjoy partying, and that's what young-uns do, that is what the TTR is about. Go have a great time. Say hello to us, if you see us.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice