Shitshow, Mayham, April Adicts Etc. When Will Yo Be At Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 31985, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Deleted member 31985

Deleted member 31985 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hoping to schedule my visit to TTR when the above groups will be at TTR. Our schedule is wide open. The dates attending TTR, would be helpful, also if other semi organized group wishes to respond please do so. Thanks

2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    We are part of the Addicts group, the core of which is between about the 10th and 20th of April each year, though there are a lot of Cancuncare members at TTR all through April. The first and last weeks of the month just aren't quite as cohesive a group. This year, there is an outside takeover group booking out the Tower for 5 nights starting April 27th, so I suspect the presence of the Addicts won't be felt after the 26th.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    We have always had an awesome time with the shitshow....although I dunno how organized I would say it is, lol.......but that's kinda the point of it. We may plan some theme nights and a couple get togethers but other than that the "shitshow" group is mostly about giving people a home base if they want it.

At any given time u will know where the group is at in the sexy pool or at bash, but who is hangin with the group at any given time changes as people come and go...may be 5 or 10 of us one minute than 20+ another....Not sure if most other groups are the same kinda way as we havent gone any other time.

Shitshow is generally whatever week presidents day (usa)/family day(canada) falls on. This year its february 15-22.

The No Bra Club is also there in februuary, the week before. Around February 8-15. Huge, crazy awesome group. You would have been there when they were there on your trip last year..cant turn a corner without seeing a no bra club shirt that week...unless ofcourse u are outside and nobody is actually wearing a top.

I will say though, if a random week seems to work best for you, I would just start a thread, give it a fun name if u want, start a roll call and before u know it u will have 10-20 or more people to plan some trouble with

4. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Mid April is our new favorite time with April addicts, AND less rain, AND warmer than March, AND seems to be less obnoxious single drunk guys. :)

5. SwFlorida1

SwFlorida1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    I’ve done several years with Mayhem and one with June junkies. This will be my first April addicts. Looking forward to a new group!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice