***april Addicts 2020***

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by matchandherbetterhalf, May 6, 2019.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    It is like freakin’ Disney World compared to the real city shit hole not but minutes away!
    Now, I cannot say that much different about San Antonio nor most other big cities either.
    Note we are originally from Baltimore, another great urban area...oh wait I meant shit hole!

2. brikelltexas

brikelltexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    We damn sure will!

3. brikelltexas

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Exactly....there isn’t much you can’t do in uptown. The bars are cool, close to everything...besides the castle, it is Disneyland for for a single guy.

4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Master suites have brilliant views, as they are on the ends of the Tower. The jacuzzi is a 4-person one (or 8 very close friends). Jacuzzi rooms are ground floor around the Quiet Pool, and I think only maybe 2 might have a view, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. We are staying in a Master for the first time this April, and I understand that you get premier alcohol, free airport shuttle, butler, and better service wherever you go because you have a distinct wristband. Also, by virtue of being in the Tower, you can access the rooftop bar, restaurant and pool, which we love but other people find too sleepy (read reviews about that). However, for $20 pp per day, you can gain entrance to the roof without staying in the Tower. Master rooms are much larger than Jacuzzi rooms.

You could also consider the Lush Tower rooms, which have a 2-person Jacuzzi on the balcony, and are at the bottom of the "U" shape of the Tower, so you have a direct ocean view, whereas the Bash rooms are angled towards the ocean.

Hope that helps. :)

5. brikelltexas

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    That actually does help... sort of. Can we bring alcohol in our bags if we want to make a strong drink in our room?

With that we’re thinking jacuzzi room.... just in case?

6. Rusty and Jill

Rusty and Jill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +607 / 0
    Jill and I did he lush OF last April and loved the jacuzzi! We are booked 4/21-4/27 first three nights in that room in the bottom of the U like @matchandherbetterhalf was saying, and three nights in a master, which will be our first time in there! We loved coming back after bash, hopping in the jacuzzi and watching the shows. Request top floors if you want to see the shows, go low if you want to put on the show! Hope that helps, ask away if you have other questions! And yes just seal your booze well!!!
    Rusty

7. brikelltexas

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Thank you!

8. brikelltexas

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    What room # were you in? That sounds more our speed. We’re not opposed to people watching but would prefer a more secluded layer back environment the first time around.

9. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Hey! You guys may end up in the Master below or above us for a couple nights, as our last three nights are Apr 23, 24, and 25. :) Our suite will be the one with the "Happy 50th Birthday Sean!" banner hanging over the balcony all week (or until I am made to take it down LOL).

The Master suite has a stocked bar! Only 4 bottles, I think, but I bet your butler would bring up something else if you tipped him...we are going to tip him to bring us a bottle of Baileys for our morning coffee, as there is a pod coffeemaker in the room. There is a Youtube vid of a walk-thru of a Master suite that shows the bar.

10. SwFlorida1

SwFlorida1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Invest in wine wings for your alcohol. You can find them on Amazon. Amazing products lol. Despite the design , I still wrap in plastic bags as well. A suitcase for of alcohol stained clothes scares the shit outta me. Airport baggage handlers aren’t the most gentle people with your luggage. I took 4 bottles of wine and rum to Aruba this summer with no issues.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice