Solo Guy Traveling To Temptations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by William Reyes, Nov 16, 2019.

1. William Reyes

William Reyes Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hey all :), So I'm planning to book my trip to temptations resort for the last week on February. It will be my 30 birthday on Feb 21 and like to escape, live it up, party, all the enjoyments of a nice vacation. I will be traveling alone and just curious on how is the resort for solo male travelers. Is it worth it?

2. lochnavar

lochnavar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 0
    It depends what you’re expecting...

3. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    The place is excellent for solo guys if respect is your prime thing. I suggest you read through Nanners review and whatever this guy posted cause he nailed it.
    If you are looking for a good party time, meeting great people and not going there to just get laid, this might be the best place you'll ever see.
    Just be true, honest and pleasant and you'll have the time of your life.

4. fitaid2018

fitaid2018 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    I’ve gone solo and as a couple.
    If you go with a girl, you will be approach at ALL times by couples. Specially if the girl is hot.

if you solo, I would suggest you not to expect to get laid, just like in real life, if it happen it happens. Myself, I had to reject couples left and right, that’s because I’m usually pretty talkative, I have a nice built and I’ve been told I’m handsome.

as I said first rule, don’t expect to get laid, be respectful, this is not a game, most people only get to go to Temptation once a year, don’t ruin it for them. If you just have fun, engage in conversation and enjoy food and drinks, getting laid is not going to be important. Be a gentleman to the ladies, be respectful. Don’t Make Temptation not allow singles anymore.

5. William Reyes

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thank you for informing me on all this. From reading other reviews, I can tell it is a good place to have fun and relax all together even as a solo traveler. Better yet it has one of the best reviews I've seen as of yet in comparison to other resorts.

My intensions are respective. I prefer to just mingle, drink away, and enjoy a great week. Getting laid is not in my agenda at all.

Cheers for the feedback.

6. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    You're on the right track. Mingle, talk to people and mke new friends, that's what the place is all about.
    At that point, you might find peolple that are looking for a single male...have fun and enjoy! ;)

7. William Reyes

Ratings:
    +4 / 0

8. William Reyes

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thanks man! I hear you, I'm strictly just looking for a long over due vacation/Bday week. I appreciate the feedback and yes, you do have a valid point when it comes to getting laid. I wouldn't want to be that guy in making it a couples only resort.

Good people, party, drinks, and a nice sun works for me... Cheers to that

9. solsticeSassy

solsticeSassy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,424 / 1
    here is the ratio 75% couple (most a bit reluctant to mingle too much with single guys as many are not respectfull) 20-22% single guys (often groups thinking this is a free for all and quickly realise it is not the case) 3-5% single girls half of them more interested in other girls hahahha All this said have a great vacation and remember approach this trip like going out in a club home. The only big difference is everybody wears clothing they would likely not wear in their home town. Be safe have fun

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice