Ls Etiquette Question . . .

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B&K, Nov 16, 2019.

1. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    My wife went to TTR and had a blast! She loved it, and that’s what counts.

Here’s the question – do LS’ers get annoyed with non-LS’ers at a resort like TTR? We are definitely topless only (bottoms must stay on) and will never be LS’ers - No offense, no judgement, just a past experience that will never go away. PLUS, we are very happy with our marital bliss of over 20+ years. We suspect that we are probably a minority that enjoys a TTR style of resort – as a couple without Desire for LS’ing. AGAIN, no judgement, no offense - just our preference.

We encountered another couple at TTR that got really angry when he found out that we weren’t LS’ers. Partly our fault I guess because we were naively thinking that we were enjoying conversation, etc, How do we politely avoid this – because we know that people spend good money to go to a resort looking for like minded couples. We almost wish there was a wristband that signaled that we are not LS’ers.

Looking forward to your inputs. We want to go have fun, but not waste anyone’s time, etc.

Your thoughts/suggestions?

2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    TTR is NOT a LS resort, though LS people vacation there. If LS people are worried about being disappointed by vanilla folks, the Desire resorts are a better choice.

In our experience, however, the LS people that approached Sean and I would ask us some indirect questions to find out if we were LS. For example, asking if we had ever been to a particular LS resort, etc. And perhaps moving into our personal space and watching to see if we stepped back. They lost interest in us very quickly once they reached a conclusion. I think most LS people are very good at sorting out where you stand quite quickly, and either decide you are worth chatting with regardless, or they move on. I do think that LS folks getting angry is an unusual event at TTR.

Try not to wear anything with a pineapple or unicorn theme lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. B&K

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    No pineapple or unicorns! LOL! Thank you for your thoughts. We are obviously very out of touch if we thought TTR was a LS resort! :)

4. LEMO

LEMO Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +353 / 0
    We’ve had a variety. From direct questions about whether we’re in the lifestyle, questions about our kik username or which site we use and questions about how much play time we were able to enjoy at TTR.

Everyone we’ve ever dealt with has been friendly and open minded. And continued to be friendly after finding out that we’re not in the lifestyle.

L

5. Hottawa

Hottawa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 0
    You politely avoid this by being polite and friendly. In other words you did nothing wrong. Go and be social, drink and have fun. If someone else misreads the situation that is on them.

And just because you wear pineapples or unicorns doesn’t mean anything either. People still can say no. (I have also heard about people naively wearing those things too without knowing the hidden code!) That said I wouldn’t encourage you to wear pineapples and unicorns if you weren’t LS.

Hope you had fun other than that experience. It sounds like you are looking to return so that is a good sign.

And @matchandherbetterhalf has it right. It is not a LS resort. There just happens to be a lot of LS people there.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  6. lochnavar

lochnavar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 0
    Unfortunately, you seem to have met the wrong people... TTR, is not a lifestyle resort. But, it is friendly, lifestyle or not! We have many, non lifestyle friends, that we are in contact with, years later, planning to come visit us... Despite, us being ‘lifestyle ‘...

It’s all about the people, friendships, and no judgement...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    At the end of the day, no means no! Whether you are lifestyle or not. You can get pissed all you want, it's still no! Everyone is entitled to a good time without worrying about what someone else thinks about you. Hope this didn’t put a downer on your vaca and that you were able to enjoy your stay none the less.

There are hints like the ones mentioned above, but even if people are on the edge of falling over to the dark side, doesn’t mean it will be with anyone! First times are all about chemistry! Go with gut feeling. If it doesn’t feel right, don’t go. And if you do go over the edge, this doesn’t mean you’re a freak or LS for life. It might just be that you had a good night with good friends and that normal life will be there tomorrow. We say that you have to try things at least once before you die.

This is just our story, so hope your outcome is as good as ours. ;)

Cheers

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    There is the odd asshole LSer - seems you unfortunately encountered one. One time a few trips ago we did too. They were a nice couple - we chatted for quite a while. When he asked if we wanted to go back to their room and we declined he was pissed and said we had wasted their time. I told him to go f$&k himself cuz with his attitude that’s all he deserved.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  9. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    We've encountered the same and also had a single guy extra intense attention. There are all kinds, yet we find that the utmost majority is of the most respectful manners and attitude. We keep coming back for a reason...great people and great party. Nothing compares!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. B&K

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Thank you for the education and feedback! We just want to be knowledgeable so we can be good cohabitors of an awesome resort for all to have a great time! We sure did!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice