Leaving November 20th :) First Time!:d

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lea-888, Nov 14, 2019.

1. lea-888

lea-888 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 2
    Nervous more so nervous about the playmakers being too much. Also nervous about being aggressively hit on **( not because I think I’m all that) but just being female in general. :) I’m sure it will be fine I know I’ll have fun no matter what. How can you not a a place like that! I’m very very very excited to just see all the happy faces there and met new interesting people. Me and my boyfriend always end up having the time of our life’s talking to strangers when we go on trips but this will be our first resort trip together:).

2. magicmat

magicmat Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +144 / 0
    It sounds like this is the ideal resort for you guys! And this is the ideal forum for you to be on ! Put your details in the November roll call, and ask any questions. I'm there with a friend on 21st so feel free to come say hi, but trust me, you are about to have a brillant vacation!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Have to admit, part of the fun of this site is reading this excitement /nervousness like we experienced 9 years ago.. its so normal to experience what you are experiencing, if you were not you would not be the best kind of people that make TTR what it is.. go and have fun, read here what you want to and need to learn to make you more comfortable and learn a few hack tricks about the room / resort / theme nights etc.. :)

4. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    RELAX! You'll be on vaca! Don't stress, the place is all about a good time and no one will pressure you into anything you don't want.
    Just have your fun and mingle. People there and the staff are the best.
    Cheers.

5. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    You'll love it, and once you recover from the excesses of the trip, you'll be looking to book the next stay. I did 4 trips as a single girl, and only once had to deal with an aggressive arsehole.

Have a great vacay!

6. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    There's always chances of this happening even at a local bar. But with all the nice people there and the new friends you'll be making, just tell them of your concerns and all of them will be keeping an eye out for you or on you for that matter. Looks like that won't be a problem! ;)

7. lea-888

lea-888 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 2
    :p thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice