Group Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by nuthinbutagoodtime, Nov 12, 2019.

1. nuthinbutagoodtime

nuthinbutagoodtime Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    We are looking to book a trip next year and we’re wondering how you find fun groups to go with. Any help?! Thanks!

2. Sancho Panza

Sancho Panza Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 2
    Pretty much on here. Search for the month you want to go, and you’ll probably find a fun group to go with. Or just post here when you plan to go and somebody will be able to point you in the right direction.

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Keep in mind that even with a group going it is still a minority of the resort. Most popular sold out times are February, April, May, Halloween and NYE. But there are fun groups on here for most times of the year including June, August, October, etc. but those are not peak times.

So if I were new and trying to pick a fun time, knowing all times are fun and we are just talking levels here, I would know I cant go wrong with Feb, April, May, Halloween or NYE. And if I want to go another time of year I would look for groups on here and see specific dates within that month where a bunch of people are going. my 2 cents.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    You will see roll call months show up in the forums a few months before the actual month of travel. We usually book our trip based on our schedule and then make new friends and get in touch with old friends that match our travel dates from that roll call ... J&K are right.. there has NEVER not been a fun group at TTR.. EVER!!! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice