Lush Tower Or Bash Tower?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Gibby97, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Elle

Elle Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +638 / 0
    Yes, the Master Suites are at the end of the U, with wrap around balconies and full unobstructed view of the ocean/pool/bash. They are amazing rooms!

2. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Bash all the way, My wife says once you go Bash tower there will be no more garden view for her.. LOL

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    A month ago I upgraded Sean and I to a Master suite for his birthday trip this April. If you can't find a good rate for a Master, but the TTR site indicates a Master is available for your dates, consider booking a Bash room and then negotiating an upgrade via email in advance of your stay. It's Mexico, so it's all about how good a haggler you are, plus the time of year is a major factor (busy season vs off season). Don't wait til you arrive, as they will offer a ridiculous upgrade price on check-in, in my experience at least.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    Will they negotiate if you have booked thru cheap Caribbean? We have a room in lush tower in mid December.

5. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    I don't know. I found a good price on a Lush room on CouplesTravel.UK and had the resort price match, so I booked thru the resort as I felt safer having my reservation thru the resort than a UK site. I would give it a try, especially if you are going during the low-occupancy week in mid-December, before travel picks up again for Xmas. Is the TTR website showing Master suites are available?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice