First Time Options- Suggestions Needed.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Brogich, Nov 2, 2019.

?

One night at Temptation or 1 day on the BC?

1. One night at Temptation

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. 1 day on the BC

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Brogich

Brogich Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    So we are staying in Cancun 11/9 - 11/16 and have decided to break up our trip between a couple different hotels. We will be at RIU Peninsula till the 12th and then 14-16 at Fiesta Americana. The misses has agreed to entertain my curiosity and has approved the notion of either Temptation for 1 night (13)th or do the BC on the 11th. We are both in our mid-40's and this would be a first experience for both us. Which would you suggest as a "gentle" introduction to having some adult fun? She is not a prude but definitely will loosen up a bit after a few cocktails.

2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    The one night at the resort would be the best icebreaker. The cruise, you would be jumping in all the way and it might be too much for her. IMO

3. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    Be prepared to possibly cancel the Fiesta Americana. I think if you try the 1 night stay you're golden. If you just jump into the Boobs Cruise you may not get a chance to go to TTR, ever. Boobs Cruise is great but not on training wheels ;-)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    I agree with the 2 other answers. Plus, if you do come in for a night, post on here your date and time and talk to a few that will be there at the same time. That way you'll maximize your "short" experience by getting a few new friends in advance that will be waiting for you with a drink.
    You're way too early for us, but others will surely take you in under their wings!
    Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    Oh yeah forgot! you should also plan for the theme night costume to get in the vibe

6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    We concur with the contributions so far.... 1st reaction was do both but on reflection maybe a more "gentler" introduction of one or several night at TTR may help ease you both into a wilder type of vacation........ go for it......

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice