Laundry

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jeffandcindy, Oct 29, 2019.

1. jeffandcindy

jeffandcindy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I remember reading a thread on here about someone that use to work here had left and now runs a laundry service. They pick it up and drop it back off. Does anyone have anymore information on this service?

2. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    Can't help you with that info, however we have used the resort laundry service without any issues, next day return.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    MFer a former waitress in PadyO's/Bash has her own business in Cancun now. She offers a pickup and delivery service to guests at TTR. While her prices are higher than one can get if they go directly to her shop, or another shop, there is the consideration of time and transportation savings. And she is considerably cheaper that the hotel is/was (I say was because when Patric saw I was getting a delivery from an outside laundry service he said he would have to do something about the cost.. don't know if he has or not... should just contract with MFer and kill two birds with one stone. :))

I used her services last May and can tell you she does a great job and works on a same day service, picks up in the morning and delivers in the afternoon. I would recommend her services.

I did a lot of write up about her when she first opened her shop but can't seem to find it either here or on FB so I don't know where it was/went. :)

But if you know her and reach out, I'm sure she will answer.

If you don't then let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Jamie

4. jeffandcindy

jeffandcindy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Thanks Jamie it was your post that i had read awhile back.
    I do not know her at all so if you could either give me her info or her mine it would be great. We are going from Nov.24th till Dec 5th so it is either pack to much or get some laundry done.

5. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    Just pack too much. You aren't saving much check bag vs laundry. And you really shouldn't be wearing many clothes anyways. We find theme night outfits take up the most space and you won't to wash/rewear the theme night clothes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice