Shitshow 2020 Theme Nights ------> February 15-21

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by brent&kells, Oct 16, 2019.

1. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Only 4 months to go!!!

Time to figure out if we want to put our own spin on some or all of the theme nights.

Below is a look at how things currently are. Throw out ideas and I will add them as others like them or comment they would participate. Obviously the idea is to have fun and get as much participation as possible.......Best plan to have it all work out great is to suggest themes you would participate in, not just themes you wanna see.

I have included a few days before and after as well. The NBC group has finalized their themes and if there is a post put up for the week after the shitshow I will add those themes too as well as a link to the post.

Also, if you havent already, don't forget to add your dates to the SHITSHOW rollcall.....Heres the link

Shitshow 2020 ----> February 15-22

Themechart.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Joe&M

Joe&M Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +268 / 0
    The masquerade idea is cool!

3. IAgirlMIboy

IAgirlMIboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    So, these themes are challenging me- what kind of derivations did you guys do in the past? Like for angels and demons, do you pick a color? or like sequins and glitter/metallic? or try more for an idea- like everyone goes as ??? huh, can't even think of an example, outside like a devil. What can you do for that?

also, side question- we were not there for lingerie night last year- how naked to people get? Like obviously some go all in, but does the average woman wear lingerie? I was thinking some kind of teddy, but curious. And i like the masquerade theme too!

4. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    We were surprised they took off white night!

5. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Last year for angels/devils we did kinda a "devils dungeon".....made it a mix of devil/fetish kinda thing. Fallen angel/leather type of deal

Superhero night we did a "teenage mutant ninja turtle" twist. That actually went over really well with tons of participation. that and doing an "80s exercise" twist on boogie nights last year were definately the big winners.

I do really think it helped that we went with twists instead of completely different themes. So many people show up, especially first timers and dont end up bringing anything beccause they are afraid nobody else will actually participate. The twists are awesome cause we still stand out as a group but even if in theory u were the only one to do it, u would still fit with the resort theme.

Random ideas I have had for this year...

Cops and robbers or doctor/nurse and patient on 911 night. Kinda a couples thing or men/women......or just all dress up as criminals, lol

Doin a gym class twist for school girl/nerd night. Either student or teacher. Some people did this last year and I thought it was great.

Like @FUNANDSUN said, we are suprised they changed white night. It actually use to be a toga type thing years ago and nobody did it, so not sure why they brought it back. Could do a dress to impress twist. Basically have a night to dress nice in white.

It could be fun again to decide on a specific superhero for men and women to do on superhero night or figure out a different type of "hero". Kinda plays into the 911 a bit but we could all dress up as doctors/nurses, police or firefighters for example.

6. Joe&M

Joe&M Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +268 / 0
    Michelle mentioned maybe a cheerleader/jock theme for school girl night. Even though I'm a sucker for a plaid skirt.

7. 2v

2v Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    You can not go wrong with dress shirt night for the ladies...….Mens dress shirt and high heels. My wifes favorite outfit.

8. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    I wonder if that might be good for white night.....white dress shirt.......technically, guys could do it too.....pop a collar, wear some sport socks, throw on some shades

I'LL BE COMIN INTO BASH LIKE....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Kim and Glenn

Kim and Glenn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    Oh yeah Kim would love to rock the white dress shirt...lol

10. 2v

2v Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    We will be there this week now. Im sure she will wear it a night anyway but its better than toga in my opinion. We have been to a few white dress shirt nights and it always goes over well. Just heels and and over sized shirt, my wife will wear a tie too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice