Temptation Cruise

Discussion in 'Temptation and Desire Cruises' started by Al and Kim, Jan 16, 2019.

1. denandangie

denandangie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Has there been any new deals posted?

2. MNnice

MNnice Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +375 / 0
    We booked on deck 8! 1st cruise so we're excited!

3. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    We have been on lots of cruises and always in a balcony room. We booked an inside cabin on deck 7 because the price for this cruise is quite a bit higher than it normally would be. Don’t get me wrong, I see the value that the Temptation (no “s”) vibe brings to a cruise. We figure we will spend much less time in the room on this cruise compared to a regular cruise.
    We Received an email to upgrade to an ocean view for $100 pp. With what we paid originally, this would be a great deal.
    Problem is, the only ocean view rooms available are on deck 3. Being on deck 7 makes it much more convenient to go up a few decks to the pools. Or down a few decks to the theater or dining rooms. We like being in the middle decks. At times elevators get crowded and slow. 7 gives us the option of taking the stairs when elevators are busy. Not going to do the stairs to go from deck 3 to 10. Only advantage to being on deck 3 is it is quicker to leave the ship at ports. I think we will stay with deck 7 inside room. Maybe we will have some nice neighbors with balconies across the hall from us to party with.
    Did anyone else get this upgrade option?

4. Jktheangel

Jktheangel Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Yes, several of us did. We posted in the group page on another social media that I am not allowed to mention here. Some were as low as $67. Mine was $99 pp. I also like higher floors so I did not do it either.

5. miniTes

miniTes Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    We also got the email but declined. I have been keeping track of the cabins sold and it doesnt look like anyone took them up on this offer. Deck 3 is still has the same amount sold as they did for the last 4 weeks. Deck 9 is sold out with deck 10 only 1 left. Deck 8 is almost done to with 5 cabins left. If you are looking for an inside cabin now you have to go down to deck 4.

6. NoShoesLetsBooze

NoShoesLetsBooze Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We booked a couple of months ago through the Temptations website and have payment confirmations from them but haven’t gotten anything from the actual cruise line. Has anyone else had this? It’s paid in full just haven’t heard from RC. Thanks

7. Jktheangel

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    No one has received their RCCL confirmation yet. I was told by Temptation that it would be end of this month or early next month.

8. Al and Kim

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    Please let us know if you receive any cruise documents. We have not received any payment reminders but have made them when due. We are confirmed with Temptation but for what ever reason we don’t get payment reminders.

9. Jktheangel

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I have received too many of them. Even though I have been paid since August , they keep sending them

10. Al and Kim

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    We received the online checkin email yesterday. Getting close now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice