Keto At Ttr

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by LEMO, Aug 25, 2019.

1. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    wow!!! that's great! carbs down to almost none. cheated ate 5 triskits haven't drank much beer in a long time. just one day at a time, but seeing results! yay! 16 in a month would be fantastic! but will take what I get.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Yup, sure do. PM if you want some info and want to keep what you're trying to do "out of the public eyeball."

It's all good.

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Right, that's why we supp with the Pruvit Keto//OS Nat. Tastes great (lots of flavors), great energy and focus boost which lasts almost all day without "the twitches" that some folks get from those crazy Monster etc... It makes the keto "choices" MUCH easier to make when presented with Temptation.

I sat down at a Mexican (well, Tex-Mex, actually) restaurant last year with a buddy of mine and his lady for dinner. I launched into some story or other. The chips & salsa came out, I noted them arriving, put in my drink order... and continued with my story. Didn't have a single chip. Just wasn't interested. Which... if you had watched me at the exact same restaurant a year before with these exact same people... was much, much different an outcome. I tended to go thrugh 2 baskets of chips by myself. Love 'em.

4. xcolomxricanx

xcolomxricanx Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 0
    So glad you posted this! I been doing keto for 4 months and I was worried on how bad I had to be on vacation.

5. BobbyNJaime

BobbyNJaime Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +348 / 0
    Our trip last fall I was in ketosis for a few months prior, I very strict.

I gained 15lbs at TTR in 7 nights, because I didn’t worry about the foods I ate. But within 48 hours arriving back home, 7lbs fell off, and the rest within a week. So even if you decide to indulge, it falls off fast as soon as you get back into your “home habits” of KETO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. kmontoya

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    ok down 7lbs. prob would of been more, but found out I was mixing wrong. oh well so far so good.

7. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    26 pounds in 8 weeks, it’s the carbs. Only miss them constantly still! Drove by a huge bakery today and damn near wrecked my car! Mexico will be a cheat week in November then back at it

8. kmontoya

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    26 lbs.!!! that's great. yep the smell of fresh bread!! seriously had a dream about pizza last night. don't miss sugar much, but thought bout triskets.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    I'm actually doing a keto/paleo hybrid I'd guess you'd say. I do eat sugars like in berries and the occasional peach, and I've also eliminated dairy which is hard to do if you love cheese and butter as much as I do. I'm taking Keto Max pills, 2 in the morning with 8 oz water and that helps a bit I feel. I destroyed my rotator cuff in early May, couldn't have the surgery till the end of June so I've had zero activity and man did I pack the pounds on! The liquid carbs with zero exercise is a bad combo. I won't have full use of my arm till January, and it sucks hard. I've had tons of broken bones in my life but nothing compares to a rotator and completely torn bicep.

10. kmontoya

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    I don't eat any processed carbs. no refined sugar. I eat some fruit every day. cheese, no way will I not eat some!! I don't eat a lot, but not going to make life suck by cutting everything out!! lean meats, protein , and veggies. have always ate lots of veggies. love them. but just going to stick to it, see what happens.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice