Shitshow 2020 ----> February 15-22

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by brent&kells, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Joe&M

Joe&M Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +268 / 0
    That's the main reason I would book the tower.

2. johng24

johng24 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +502 / 0
    Ok people we’re thinking of a mid February trip but was wondering how chilly the pool is in February. We always go in but thinking about a second trip. Thanks for any comments.

3. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Keep in mind too that its $20 per person yo get a day pass. So $40/per couple per day. Guessing the room is a bit more than that, plus if u choose to not go up one day u save the $40.

That being said, theres somethin nice about knowing u literally dont have to spend any extra money while there and its included, lol

4. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    This will be pur 6th time in February. No complaints at all about the pool temp. That being said, depending on when u are use to going the sun does set earlier, so by around 3:30/4pm people are kinda chasing the sun in the pool and it can be a bit chilly when u first get out. I would say by around 4:30ish most people are out of the pool, but the hot tub is slammed......But those slightly "less hot" temps make the nighttime partying super comfortable

5. Samnbeverly

Samnbeverly Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 0
    We went ahead with a tower room this time since someone is turning the big 40. But we liked the garden room just fine.

6. Joe&M

Joe&M Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +268 / 0
    Well it looks like we're only going to get a day or so to celebrate with you 2. We'll make it count!

7. TC_MN

TC_MN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +146 / 0
    We usually go the week before but we have to go a week later due to a wedding. So....it'll be great to meet some new faces. From No Bra Club to Shitshow. We are Ty and C.

8. TC_MN

TC_MN Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +146 / 0
    Have theme nights been chosen for the Shitshow group yet? And if so, where can I find them? Thanks.

9. COcouple

COcouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 1
    We'll be there Feb 13-17... TTR first timers and looking to have a blast! Staying in a Bash Tower room.

10. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    What dates u goin?

Really looking forward to actually getting a chance to party with you this year. No doubt you and C. will kick things up a notch, bringing some of that NBC awesomeness.

Havent done anything on the theme front yet. Theres a few people around so far but was planning on starting a theme thread once shit started picking up a bit more.

I do think it worked out pretty well last year doing themes that were twists on the resort themes. More participation than I have seen in previous years......I will be honest in that I wasn't too sure how much participation "sexy ninja turtles" was gonna get on superhero night but i will be damned if I didnt see a good 15-20 turtles runnin around bash all night. It was great, lol. Gonna have to think of somethin to top that this year.

I also thought the 70s/80s exercise theme was great on "boogie nights". That one I wouldnt mind doin again actually, lol. But we will see what the masses wanna do.

Gotta get shit goin soon though

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice