Would We Enjoy Temptation?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JerryKerri, Sep 8, 2019.

1. JerryKerri

JerryKerri Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Hi all!

We are a married couple (both 30 years old), and are wondering if Temptation would be an enjoyable time for us.

My concerns are that we are both a bit shy, and not a fan of crowded areas or extended periods of loud noise (pounding music, etc.) Neither of us have ever been party-people either. (We usually end up keeping to ourselves in party-type events.) Also, we are not swingers or 'in the lifestyle.'

All of that being said, our sex life is super vibrant and active. That is, a week of wearing skimpy clothing/going topless and being able to tease and play in a public setting would be very fun and exciting for us. It's safe to say that mild exhibitionism is a bit of a kink for us. I think getting each other aroused in the pool and heading up to the room for the occasional balcony show would probably make for a very fun week for both of us.

So Temptation veterans, are our introverted tendencies going to be a deal breaker? Will we feel overwhelmed by the crowds and atmosphere? (I don't want to have to hide in our room with earplugs for the entire trip!)

Thank you!

2. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    You guys will be fine as you can be as far in or out of the mix as you want but you can also see what happening from being nearby.

Would suggest it will probably help you recognize your current limits and discuss if you are keen to see more.

It’s over 400 rooms and not every one is full tilt extrovert but everyone is friendly and accepting.

You’ll be fine.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  3. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    The Sexy Pool is loud for most of the day between loud (mostly) club music and the entertainer on loud speakers with the sexy pool games. Some people go to TTR for that exact thing. One day a really good cover band played at the Sexy Pool which was a nice change. I found for about a day after getting home I had loud songs ringing in my ears. That wasn't my favourite part about TTR. That's why next trip we are getting a room in the tower so we can enjoy the quieter roof top bar and pools and jacuzzi when we want to get away from the noise. Premier members and tower guests can go up as often as they want, others have to pay $20/person/visit.

Now that, is my favourite part about TTR. Along with the nightly parties at Bash.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. JerryKerri

JerryKerri Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    That sounds encouraging. We'd probably look at getting a tower room for this very reason. I also see there is also the "quiet pool" that might work for an occasional break.

We'd have to check out Bash to see how we would fare. I mean, we aren't totally incapable of participating in parties or clubs or whatnot. It's just that at some point, the crowd and music seems to wear us out. Which, I hope doesn't make us sound too wimpy or snobby or whatever else. It just becomes exhausting after a while.

Thanks for the input!

5. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    You got the spirit and the purpose of the place. You will love it! And if you end up doing a balcony show....:marshe: Thank you!!
    We are in the same line of thinking as you are with the music kind of killing us after a while. But like you stated, there is the quiet pool for breaks, the sand bar that goes almost to the edge of the beach area ropes, where you can sit and sip your drink in salt water (and exfoliate your butt!), and the place we prefer to take a break, The Roof top.
    You did your research and it seems you're ready...have fun!

6. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    $10 says she has her top off at the sexy pool by day 2. I think 1st timers have no clue what to expect but from our experiences the people who go again and again go for the other guests who are there. Really an eclectic and amazing group of people every time we’ve gone. But yes if it gets to be too much the quiet pool and excellent restaurants are enough to keep you happy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    In a single word answer... No.

You should do it, I think you'd have a great time. I also think that, if you are at least pleasant in idle conversation, you may find the Sexy Pool to be a perfect place to "come out of your shell," as it were. But, you don't have to.. I think it'll just happen. TTR's that way.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    The way you describe yourself I think you would have a great time. The roof top, the quiet pool and the sports bar are all good places to get away from the main party and just chill for a while. My guess is you would have the most fun at the sexy pool during the day, dress up sexy and go have a nice dinner , watch the show at bash every night and maybe not stay at the party very late. It will likely will be the most fun you have ever had on vacation. For my wife and I, her able to dress sexy and go and have a nice dinner every night is a great part of the trip.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    Out of 10 days we normal spend 2 days/ mornings at the quiet pool just to take a break. But then you start hearing the fun coming from the sexy pool it makes you want to go right back over. Now Bash in my opinion is way to loud and after a couple night I get tired of it and end up leaving early and head to the sports bar or a patio and play some cards or other drinking game.

10. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    I like the party at Bash but agree that it is too loud! Makes it harder to socialize.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice