Boobs Cruise Questions

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by E C, Aug 20, 2019.

1. JamieNWife

JamieNWife Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    It is a catamaran which makes it much smoother. If you do feel effects, go to the back of the boat. Now, if it is a first time, sometimes the back of the boat is a different party.... if scared look up threads on " buffet".... I wasnt there for that but every cruise is different per the people on board. And please board the boat, and walk up to Chins and smack his ass. Say "Fuck Cancer and Pineapple-Fireball Jaime (Jim) says I love you...". Then message me that you did it!

2. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    The buffet was a unexpected thing that people threw too much judgment at. It happened. They dis it. You didnt. Be over it.

We had a good time. Saw crazy shit. Got some good snaps of myself steering the catamaran topless. The island is great, really good food. It's worth the cost.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  3. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    Trick to get your sea legs is you have to get up, dance and move "with" the boat. It is very smooth sailing cause it's in the bay. I didn't read much on here about people actually getting sea sick.
    Don't miss it, it's a blast!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Kristen78

Kristen78 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 0
    You can see land at all times... it’s not like you’re out in the middle of the open ocean, if that’s what worries you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice