Trip Report Ttr "the Deuce"

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Ryan&Dani, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Ryan&Dani

Ryan&Dani Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +448 / 0
    Dani & I just returned from our 2nd trip and thought that this time I would try to write up something that compared our two different TTR experiences. Both were great but both were a little different. To start our 1st TTR trip was earlier this year (Feb 12-18 2019) and our 2nd trip took place Aug 27-31 2019. Apologies up front for this being kind of long.

A little background on us for those that do not know us. Pretty vanilla at home. We live in a very rural/conservative part of the country so it is always hard to get a really good party going. I think this is why we were first drawn to TTR. Our home friends don’t understand but to be honest we don’t really care. We come first and foremost for the party. Others on here have used the term “swayers” and I think that fits us pretty well. We have also been called “lifestyle lite” lol. We love the pool parties and that is what will always keep us coming back. Nightclubs are not necessarily our thing so sometimes we make it to Bash and other nights we don’t. We like the party aspect of bash but the sexy pool is a better fit for us. Some nights we are just too tired to make it out.

Flights and Transfers: Had a direct flight out of St. Louis this trip with Frontier Airlines and it was so much better than connecting through Dallas as we did in February. Our only complaint with Frontier was how they bait you in with super cheap fares and then later kill you with the baggage fees. Maybe all budget airlines do this. I usually fly American for work. If you have never flown into Cancun on a weekday in August you are missing out. I think we were through customs in 5 minutes. It is awesome! Used USA Transfers again, no reason to even look elsewhere. Completely satisfied both trips.

We arrived at the hotel around 3:00 pm. Check-in was smooth, probably due to the low occupancy (the front desk lady said 45% when we checked in). 2 polite “no thank yous” and 1 assertive “no thank you” kept the tour/time share people away. Booked a plush Jacuzzi room this trip (#7304) and loved it. There was just a hint of a musty smell when we first walked in the room but honestly after an hour or so it either went away or we quit noticing it. The Lush Jacuzzi room we had in Feb was bigger and nicer but I think we will keep returning to plush Jacuzzi rooms in the future due to the location. We could be back to our room in 30 seconds from anywhere on the resort. No stairs, no elevators, very close to the pools and most restaurants. And you can jump over the patio railing and get drinks from the quiet pool bar while waiting on the wife to get ready. And all of us husbands know how tedious that wait can be…..

While on the subject of restaurants: I don’t understand the food complaints that a few have wrote about on here. We think the food is good. Have we had better meals in the US, sure but we have also had worse. Dani & I are not picky eaters and have been to all the restaurants at least once and always find something that we like. One suggestion that I might make is we would love to see Sea Flirt be open for lunch. We would like to see another sit down lunch option as we do not like to do the buffet multiple times per day. We love breakfast at Sea Flirt and I think lunch would be great there also.

Sexy Pool: This is where we really started to notice big differences from our first trip in February. When we arrived on Tues Aug 27 the pool was dead. I mean DEAD. Sure, there were people in the pool but it was pretty much just individual couples spaced about. At 4:00 pm topless was only 40-50%. No shots, very little mingling with other couples. I thought to myself this will never work. I told Dani we have got to see if we can get this party going. By this time we had met 2 or 3 couples and had some participants for girl/girl bodyshots. All it took was our little group getting it started and pretty soon we had a big crowd gathered around the swim up bar doing shots, PDA, girls playing with each other, exactly how the TTR sexy pool should be. Topless rates rose and everyone came out of their shell. What a great 1st day! This was pretty much the norm for the next couple days until some of the labor day group arrived later in the week. That group had many more repeaters and you could tell simply by the vibe in the pool. Lots of 1st timers this trip who you could see that they wanted to party but weren’t necessarily comfortable getting it started. That’s ok we were glad to help. Topless rates in the mornings most days started at 25% and would slowly increase throughout the day to 70% or so. Not bad but we really like to see those 90% + numbers if possible J. As a side note, the pool in August is open to at least 7:00pm every day which is awesome. One night we partied until after 8:00pm (Maybe that is why we hardly made Bash this trip) However, the pool water starts out very warm in the morning and by 4 or 5 is super hot and not refreshing at all.

Boobs Cruise: Our 2nd cruise was on Friday the 30th, and as always the best party boat you will find anywhere. This cruise was a little tamer than our last one in February. Little smaller crowd as well (around 60 people). For people who haven’t been or who are apprehensive you just have to go. It is so much Fun! No one will pressure you to do anything. It can be as R or X-rated as you want it to be. In today’s world where everyone is constantly judging each other it is refreshing to just go and have fun with like minded people. The Boobs Cruise will push your limits not only as a person but a couple as well. I never dreamed Dani & I would both end up naked on a boat partying but it was a blast! Both times. One big thing that we noticed this trip is that I think the food on the island has really improved. Dani & I both commented during lunch that it was better than we remembered.

Single Guys: The first couple days of our August trip we barely noticed any single guys. The ones that were there were by themselves. However, later in the week the groups of single guys started showing up. Now just to be clear we didn’t have a problem with anyone this trip or in February but it makes Dani uncomfortable when she walks into or out of the pool and a group of like 8 guys stare at her like she is a piece of meat. I really wish TTR would limit the single guys similar to how Steve does it on the Boobs Cruise. The single guys that are by themselves can be so much fun and are way less threating to the girls. In fact a couple of them got involved in our body shot debauchery every day. This is one area where we really preferred February to August. Way less single guys in February and no groups at all. A tip for single guys is that if you really want to go to TTR then go by yourself! You will have way more fun and so will the rest of us.

Swingers/Lifestylers: Ok this is another subject that I just don’t understand why people get so hung up on. On both trips some of the absolute best couples we have met were lifestyle. The lifestyle people are so much fun which is why we always end up hanging out with them. February had a much larger lifestyle presence than August had. We don’t mind it this way because to us it really improves the party and the vibe of the resort. I think the lifestyle couples bring with them less of a give a shit attitude as well as less clothing which are both plusses in our minds

August was once again a great trip for us but it didn’t quite live up to what we experienced in February mostly due to the slower vibe around the pool. Would we ever go back in August, I’m not sure. I think we would if we knew others going at the same time or some of our newly made August friends were returning. The party did seem to improve in the latter part of the week as more people arrived. However, it is going to be hard to ever top the vibe with the No Bra Club & Shitshow groups in February. See Everyone Feb 12-20 2020 for our first “TTR Threesome”!!!

--Ryan&Dani

• Like x 16
    • Winner x 5
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,626 / 4
    Thanks for the TR. Don't apologize for it being long, people should apologize for short ones.

Pretty sure we were in 7306 on our last trip, and thought anything down that hallway was great. I think we talked a few times about Quiet Pool rooms.

3. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Great review! Thanks for taking the time out to give a well thought out perspective.

4. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Great report, you should try April and May Groups, they are huge and it's one huge party, resort gets sold out. Pool and weather temperatures are the best, not cold and not super hot

5. Ryan&Dani

Ratings:
    +448 / 0
    Yes we did talk about room numbers. In fact I used your suggested numbers when we checked in to be sure we got a good location. Thanks for the help

6. Ryan&Dani

Ratings:
    +448 / 0
    Dani and I have been discussing may for next year. Just a little soon to know if it will work for sure. Seems like a great group!

7. IAgirlMIboy

IAgirlMIboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Great report! Hope to party with you guys in February

8. Ryan&Dani

Ratings:
    +448 / 0
    Yes us as well! What are your Feb dates in 2020??

9. IAgirlMIboy

IAgirlMIboy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    We will be there February 15-20. You guys?

10. soulmatesnluv

soulmatesnluv Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 0
    Great report..
    We are coming in February Valentine week.
    We have not been back since the renovation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice