December Desire

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by FLCPL, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Deleted member 43711

Deleted member 43711 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone that has been to DRM care to share a story or experience or 2? We are going to TTR in march and were considering splitting time between the 2... We love TTR and would like to hear some first had info on DRM.... thanks

2. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    See my reply on your other post! I personally didn't enjoy splitting our vacation between TTR and Desire but many people do and love it. I feel there is too much fun to be had at Desire to leave TTR exhausted from partying. We have a 10 day Desire trip coming up in November.

3. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    We are a couple who loves to split a trip between TTR and Desire and have done so a couple times a year for a few years now. Skipping 2019 but returning to the pattern in 2020.

We love to dance and party with lots of folks we know at TTR and then enjoy a bit more relaxed fun at Desire to round out the holiday.

Works for us but we also take longer holidays, 11-14 days, so a mix works out.

Desire is awesome and worth checking out either as a stand alone trip or split with another hotel, but I would say save Desire for last.

Some folks have done it in reverse that we know of, this year, but we haven’t seen a post trip report from them yet.

4. CentralFLCouple

CentralFLCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 0
    We split our trips twice but the last time was Desire only. Both resorts are fun but we prefer Desire, especially if going with a group of party people. Agree, save Desire for last.

5. SharonTerry

Ratings:
    +373 / 0

I know we are outside the majority when it comes to splitting vacation between the 2 resorts. Lots of people do it and love it. To us, Desire is a full vacation in itself. We also usually take 10-14 day trips (anything less doesn't justify the price of airfare from NL!!) last year we did 6 nights at TTR and 6 nights at Desire... I know many people use Desire to rest after TTR before heading home but it's not that way at all for us. I hated showing up to Desire feeling exhausted from a week at TTR!

6. moniaandnick1

moniaandnick1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    We are going 27-3

7. SharonTerry

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    Is that Nov 27 to Dec 3 or Dec 27 to Jan 3?

8. moniaandnick1

moniaandnick1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
  9. harley&coronas

harley&coronas Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +118 / 0
    Pearl December 8-15 for us

10. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +613 / 2
    We have done split trips on maybe 3 occasions. We love the party, "spring break 365" atmosphere of Temptation and then the luxurious, upscale sexiness of Desire (either RM or Pearl) Lately, we've enjoyed Desire more because the Temptation party and friskiness have toned down (in our opinion) The problem, for us, is that Desire is so much more expensive. This is why we still consider split-trips. If we could afford 7 days of Desire, we'd do so in a heartbeat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice