Fyi: dirty vibes tower takeover at ttr - april 2-7,2019

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MandEOntario, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    Lol, because they really care about that...

2. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Meh. I guess you're right. Still it sucks. I think a takeover can be a fun thing to do but it sounds like there are definitely a few bugs that need to be worked out. Unless they have the mentality of "we alreadt got tour money, what do we care?"

3. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    we think its no coincidence that the design they showed us all thru construction did NOT have the sky bar.. now they use that area how they want and probably say... we didnt promise you anything up there.. but once your up there it sure seems like a under used and potentially popular area.. oh well...

4. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    I wish they did a sunday brunch up there that would be so cool.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    So catching up a little on this. Some clarifications.

Right it was 350 per couple to join in 2019. Sounds like it is 500 per couple to join in 2020. The extra cost is due to the group bringing in dj’s and organizing the event (they clearly are a business). We joined the group bringing 2 couples from home with us as we did fear it would be cliquey but didn’t find it that way at all. We reached out to people in advance on their site similar to chatting to people on here and had a lot of connections going in but like normal TTR didn’t feel like that was absolutely necessary. I see how the group could be perceived as a pretty people only group as yes there are a lot of attractive people and a lot of them already know each other.

On the premier topic I would agree it seems like gouging. I mean I get that premier folks would have to pay extra if they want to join the takeover events as there are costs for those but if they don’t and they just want their contracted room then yeah they should get it. I know though that I wouldn’t want to be there with the takeover going on and not be able to join the parties as damn those parties in the sky bar were amazing.

Tower Takeover starts April 27 2020

They try to run their own Boobs Cruise. And in fact ran it the same day as Steve’s. It isn’t the same. Frankly a dick move to be in competition and while we didn’t go on it we heard it sucked. Stick with the original.

Hope that helped clarify

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Matt,
    I will happily solve your problem by paying you a dime on the dollar for your membership only because I really care and it seems fair:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice