Fyi: dirty vibes tower takeover at ttr - april 2-7,2019

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MandEOntario, Jan 11, 2019.

1. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,673 / 4
    Just an fyi only .... not an endorsement or judgement. Could be useful information if you're already booked April 2-7, 2019 or if you're booking into April .... just heard about an advertised LS takeover at Temptation Resort by Right Connections Travel (RCT).

Unsure if this marketing focus is new or a shift for TTR, but in any case, perhaps more overtly positioning the resort as an LS destination.

From RCT....

APRIL 2-7, 2019
    Dirty Vibes Tower Takeover

A springtime electric lifestyle event catered toward upscale professional couples and singles from across the U.S. and Canada. For 2019 we are taking over the complete Temptation Tower. All 114 rooms including the Suites. The Tower and its amenities will then come exclusively to the Dirty Vibes Group. Giving us exclusivity for our group in the 7th floor Sky 3.5 Bar. This event is centered around erotic, dirty disco style group theme nights, day and night time pool parties; room crawls, mixers and after parties. A total Dirty Vibes Tower Takeover. With special guests DJ's spinning at our private parties in the Sky Bar.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Yes this has been posted by others previously in one form or another.

3. MandEOntario

Ratings:
    +2,673 / 4
    Thanks, was unaware. Apologies for the duplication/old news.

4. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +923 / 1
    So, anyone from that group going to post something on here and invite some of the people here to join? 114 rooms= over 200 people...can't imagine they're all the closest friends! Put your hands up guys and flag other people in! :marshe:

5. MNnice

MNnice Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +375 / 0
    We've been during takeovers a few times and we didn't know the difference. A lot of the people in those groups end up leaving the "exclusive party" and partying with us commoners.

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Not a big fan of this company for reasons I probably shouldn't go into right now.

But they will only have exclusive access to the Sky Bar at times it would normally be closed. They wont have exclusive access to Bash or the Sexy Pool I'm pretty sure, although they will have their own DJ's.

Last year they booked their group catamaran cruise on the same day as our regular Boobs Cruise. We shared the same place for lunch and quite a few of the group asked if they could come back on our boat as their boat was boring and they hated the music, but loved ours and said it seemed much more fun :)

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12

Interestingly. Wish you would go into it. I have opinions too which I try to squash since we are going then too and joined the group thinking better to join them so we could join the Bash party etc

Looks like the only time they will be having private sky bar parties when it is normally open is Wednesday 4/3. And yes sadly there is a cruise in planning for Friday 4/5. Steve I was going to ask you if it was your cruise being planned together with them or an entirely separate thing.

8. MandEOntario

Ratings:
    +2,673 / 4
    You'd think they would've wanted to avoid having their group catamaran cruise on the same day as the Boobs Cruise for any number of good reasons.
    Hopefully it won't be big deal in any case at Isla Mujeres or at the resort. All depends on how clique-y or 'entitled' their guests are and their expectations/what they've possibly been promised.
    If it's a bunch of good-natured LSers, they will likely be a fun bunch and inclusive of other fun folks. That's been our positive experience at other adult resorts.
    It will suck if TTR does try to overly-cater or cordon-off sections of the resort to them... that wouldn't seem fair to other guests, and don't see how they could manage that in any case.
    There's enough room to accommodate great times for all, and the theme and lingerie night outfits may be wild :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  9. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    @Steve I'd rather hop on your boat anyway. Fairly sure I'll never be able to find anything like that anywhere else in the world!! Especially with a wonderful host that turns the boat around to get my hat for me. You're the man, steve!!

10. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Found out the details we were looking for. Pay them $500, they tell premier that we can use our membership to book a tower room.. $250 PP. interesting.. anyone else do this and care to comment ??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice