No More Referral Black Bands??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chanell, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Noah

Noah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 1
    Fair enough. Realized I quoted you, wasn't trying to do that/direct at you. Just a general observation from stalking here/Facebook.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Well, I WAS saying that I felt cheated, so there Matt.

Ha! LOL!

No problem with people getting discounts when they can, or people making money when they can. It's when someone "effectively" reaches into my wallet and filets me a bit I get bumped a bit. Bad on me for not figuring it out. I really DID think that they had a 1x rule on Referrals. I gave a buddy & his new lady one a few years back and they went. The next year I told him I thought he couldn't go on referral again. Again, dumb on me.

3. Noah

Noah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 1
    It seems odd to me that they didn’t make a 1x rule as their fix. That way Referrals feel special, but you’d effectively kill the churning Referrals for profit on people who will never buy. Plus, knowing your using your single lifetime referral is good psychological advantage for Premier to use when trying to convince people to buy in. Timeshares are willing to give FREE trips to have people come to their resorts; 250 in credits and a few extra dollars in booze was a gift to Premier, assuming they stopped the people going 10x on referral.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice