Ocean View Or Jacuzzi Room?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by DannKathy, Aug 5, 2019.

1. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    During our stay the price is about a wash. We've stayed in the ocean views many times and love it, anyone have any thoughts on the jacuzzi suites? I know they're in the quiet pool courtyard, that's about it

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    You get a slightly larger room with the Ocean View rooms. The Jacuzzi rooms around the quiet pool have a view of that pool area, the Italian restaurant, like that. But, they DO have the pretty large-ish jacuzzi tub out on the patio/balcony. That can be a good time on it's own merit. Solves the, "Dammit, they shut the hot tub down at 7:00 p.m.!" problem quite easily.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1
    We have stayed in both. We like the jacuzzi rooms a little better because of the jacuzzi tub and they are all on the firs floor. You can go down the ramp from Bash and not deal with stairs. Usually the stairs are not a problem but once in a while like at 3:00 A.M. somebody might be a little intoxicated. Then we like to take the ramp.
    Or like somebody that was there once when I was gets a little banged up just before the trip and is getting wheeled around in a chair.

4. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    Hahaha! This time I’ll be walking , but with a not quite healed rotator cuff. BTW, that trip almost killed me! Pulmonary embolism when we got home, 11 blood clots and a collapsed lung, spent a hospital vacation after a ruined Mexican vacation

5. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Yikes!

upload_2019-8-5_17-49-18.jpeg
    Looks like a very small bathroom and single sink. Nice to have a personal hot tub and we’ve also heard you can squeeze a few friendly pals into the tub at once.

6. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    They are called Ground Floor actually, and yes they are great.. but the floors can be very dangerous as the water gets tracked inside the room, seriously, they can be slippery when wet and dangerous... use plenty of towels near the entrance into the room. Dont ask how we know.. lol

7. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +669 / 1

8. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    We have stayed in the Jacuzzi rooms on all three of our visits. Reasons were, it's a very small upgrade from a garden room (some of those don't have much of a view), and they are all on the first floor. We really liked them, however I wouldn't want a room on the far side of the quiet pool. It just feels too far away from the action, maybe that's what you want though? Our other two trips we got room on the sexy pool side of the quiet pool, and those were great. We were right next to the Sports Bar, on one trip, and right next to the Sexy Pool bathrooms the other. I feel the location of those rooms are pretty ideal for the resort, and would recommend.

As far as the rooms themselves, don't have anything to compare them to, but they were fine for us. We have only used the hot tub once, on a rainy day. It takes a while to fill, so you kind of need a plan.

9. Ryan&Dani

Ryan&Dani Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +448 / 0

Do you remember what room number or range of room numbers you had?? We booked plush jacuzzi instead of the tower for our next trip at the end of August. Was hoping to try and get one of the rooms by the sexy pool bathrooms as well.

10. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    9FA17797-36DF-497E-A2D7-0E8BD87FEFCF.jpeg
    7316 was the room by the bathrooms, and I don’t remember room number last trip, but it was about twenty feet from the sports bar. I would take any room on that side. As you look at that section as a “u”, the bottom of the “u”, facing the ocean, the further right you get would be less appealing. Going to the opposite side of the quiet pool, I would try to avoid all of them. We had the very first room closest to the Italian one year, and it was pretty loud, as it was next to a service room. The further you go down that wing towards the ocean, the further you get from the action.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice