Bash . . We Missed Something . . .

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bill Larsen, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Dan & Barbie

Dan & Barbie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Thanks, T & B. I was referring to an earlier post by Wild1s that referenced slut shaming, which just added to our apprehension a bit.

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Basically the sluttier the better.
    Less is more.
    Sexier is more.
    It is all about an open sexy vibe for all to enjoy.
    If wife wears something extremely sexy and or unique I would bet other women (and men) will complement her on it and also ask where she purchased it.
    Same for some of the men costumes.
    Hell, I have been known to wear some of hers, especially her short light up tutu!
    No one really wants to see and be around a bunch of nuns while at TTR!
    (apologies to my fellow catholics:))

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Elyse basically wore a bodysuit for every theme night last week, all of them were very "cheeky" or a thong. Some of them were low cut, and/or lacy. There were several to many other girls in these types of outfits, or fishnet type dresses. Elyse was very complimented, and I am sure so were other girls. As I normally walk behind her, I encountered hearing no negative judgement, and more "Dammm" from both men and women. I also find myself saying the same things to other girls, and normally giving and very nice compliment and asking for a little spin.

Most of the time you hear things from people in passing, or even directly, along the lines of "I wish I had brought something like that" or "I didn't realize you could wear that type of outfit here". <--- and that I think is the main part of the problem. If you didn't do much research, or found this site, and you are a newbie, then you just wouldn't expect some of these outfits to be allowed in somewhere public. I think many girls don't necessarily have a problem with wearing something a stripper might wear (before she starts removing the pieces at the 30 second song mark), and you see this A LOT at Halloween parties, but it isn't something your would instantly think would be "theme" appropriate in a very public place at a resort you haven't been to.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  4. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Thank you ScubaSteve for that detailed explanation. It actually fit our first-timer mentality. Boy oh boy is next time going to be different!

5. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Ok, I guess I need to explain better. Every time I have been slut-shamed it had nothing to do with what I was wearing, but what I was doing or about to do.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    And every time I get those compliments the mid westerner in me always have to bring up the great deal I got on it haha

7. Jessica

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    This is what I love about TTR. I've never been as confident as I am there. Its empowering. Like i can feel eyes on me but not in a creepy way because i felt totally safe. Even when I was alone and Joe was in the bathroom or grabbing drinks. I got compliments from guests and staff. And above all of it, I love how I get to relive the creativity of my rave days! That was the only reason I went to them. It was the only place I cound go where a bikini and fluffy leg warmers were acceptable attire.

8. Jessica

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    "Everybody hatin, we just call them fans tho"

:cool:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  9. Hbill

Hbill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Amen! Go steep in your misery and leave the rest of us alone. I’m having a marvelous time!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Hbill

Hbill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    You have nothing to be apprehensive about. Remember, nobody knows you, and nobody gives a shit. Let loose and have a blast!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice