Sexy Pool Etiquette

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Panda L-Train, May 12, 2019.

1. Al_n_Kristie

Al_n_Kristie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +713 / 1
    We returned home from Temptation on Saturday. We’d get to the buffet for breakfast around 11. There were seats available each day at that time.

2. tonelli

tonelli Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    A bit late jumping on board this thread but just read it and wanted to agree with the above. We stayed at the old (REAL) Temptation 6 times prior to the re fit, despite the 11 hour flight from the UK and Jet lag arriving back home. For us it was so worth the trip!!
    The sexual energy was everywhere in a subtle form yet nothing in your face. .... Unless that`s what you wanted ;) We returned the once since the re refurbishment and were very disappointed in the way ,for us anyway, the atmosphere had lost its calibre.
    A friend had been going (11 Times) from the UK and she thinks that the special vibe of the Hotel (The guests?) has been lost along with the the new styling and doubts if she will return.
    As the old expression goes ... " If something is working well .. Why mess with it??"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Or, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”!

4. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Or, “better is the enemy of good enough”!

5. FakeNewsTeam

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Or, “no gilding the lily”!

6. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    Darn, I was hoping for a little lilly glidding tonigjt.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    This Thread makes me sad. We went post remodel last June, 2018.

Prior to the remodel, we had been 8 times, sometimes more than once a year. Every time we would come home, I would jump on the computer the next day to start planning our next trip. However, after that post-reno trip, we came home saying we no longer felt a NEED to go back. We would go back if there were a large group of friends that we wanted to see, but there's nothing about the resort itself that would draw us.

Previous posters mentioned that if it loses the party people and attracts a group of self-conscious millennials, it will be just like a million other resorts that happen to have nicer beaches for the same price.

I found it really ironic that they remodeled the whole Resort, not for guests' Comfort, but to look good on Instagram, given that they don't allow any photos to be taken!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Danny&Jenny

Danny&Jenny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 0
    We can relate to your post as my wife and I are in the same boat. I remember many years ago on our first visit playing tequila volleyball with Todd. First time I’ve ever been naked in public. That was one of the best trips I ever had and knew I found my forever vacation home. We have been twice since reno. Went the 1st time with an open mind and we were curious about the new resort. We came home with the same feelings as you. We have been back mainly to see friends.
    I do know although TTR has lost a lot of its draw for us its still better than most, but its slowly becoming just another hotel to us.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    We only managed to wake up early enough to get chairs once. It was really convenient to have a place to keep my satchel and flops. I felt like I spent most of my time sitting it the water loungers. I just wished they had some sort of floating or weighted side table for those ro set my beer. I had to have spilled 3 full beers in the pool by the end of the week haha.

10. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    I may be a millennial and occasionally self conscious but were not all stuck up, I promise you sir! We talk to anyone willing to do some tequila shots and have a chat.

But we do love our Instagram. I will concede to that Haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice