Bash . . We Missed Something . . .

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bill Larsen, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,626 / 4
    On our last trip we talked to this LS couple quite a bit, and they were doing the split trips. They were quite blunt, and said they go to Desire for the sex. I know they were trying plenty at TTR, and you shouldn't have much of a problem, if that's what you're going for. So I'm not sure if it was for the exhibitionist part, or just didn't feel they needed to work as hard to get it at Desire (may be an assumption on my part that sex is easier at Desire)

2. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Yeah, based on our observation that makes sense! Thank you!

3. Nwabvcpl

Nwabvcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    As a couple that is in the LS. We usually go to Desire. We are giving Temptations a try this year, because of the singles factor. We love Desire, don't get us wrong. You always have to bring and start your own party. You can't expect the resort to do it for you. Just our two cents in the discussion...

4. Epic & Jewel

Epic & Jewel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,557 / 0
    To expand on this a bit, in our first two trips I've taken note of the playmakers and I appreciate that they are bubbling around throughout the day and night. Their presence alone improves the party scene. However, we've never felt the need for them to instigate any party. We've always managed to find a fun group to hang out and get rowdy with both at the pool and at Bash. I'm always surprised to read how much interaction others have with the playmakers on their trips. I agree that you have to bring and start your own party or find a group that is already partying. That said, I'm going out of my way to invite the playmakers to join our fun on our next trip.

5. Chris&Lindsey

Chris&Lindsey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0

Same. The rockband and YMCA sound like a special Hell to us... and we were around for it. We did two trips pre Reno and 2 after (about to go on our third). We've made amazing fiends every time, but the post Reno vibe is way more our scene. That said, its true that the outward vibe is less raunchy, and when I say raunchy, I'm choosing that word carefully. It is not less sexual. The long time repeaters may not believe it, but those groups of young people are getting up to all kinds of stuff behind closed doors. They're not as prudish or out of place as you think.

The lifestyle percentage has definitely increased post Reno (in part thats just a generational thing. People may not identify as swingers, but it more common now than ever before). We've spent plenty of time talking to the other guests and playmakers, and I mean we actually talk to them, are friends online, and have each others phone numbers. As in, actually friends, not just getting paid to be friends. If you get the feeling TTR would rather be Miami or Vegas and thinks they can be the next SLS pool party ... you are 100% right.

That definitely attracts a different crowd than before, but also keep in mind that they're not judging. They're there for the spectacle. Its interesting to have been there before and after Reno. The groups of single girls with their tops on who everyone thinks are judgmental make the regulars about as uncomfortable as my wife was the first time someone her dad's age complimented her tits. None of it is meant with malice, but everyone is out of the comfort zone of everyday life. The clientele is certainly changing (as it has to if they want to stay relevant). Hopefully the vibe doesn't change toooo much.

Back to the original question, Bash before 11 isn't worth attending.Never once in 4 trips have we left before 2. Its usually 4 or 5.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    This just past week's trip Stacia wore a sheer lilac bra & panty set and you could see right through it and nobody said anything... well, nobody from security that is.

7. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,745 / 3
    Oh, I think plenty was said. just not in a negative way ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    So I didn't judge the Brits to be sluts nor anything else but party girls. At the beginning of their trip, they did a team of game together at the Sexy pool and proudly announced that they were sluts. I guess to set themselves up for a busy week. ;)

9. gym202

gym202 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +292 / 0
    Do you know when the TNT/T&T group is going next April? We’re headed there next April but haven’t picked a week yet and that sounds like a fun one!

10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    All that said, it's still our favorite place to go, even if it's not as much fun as it once was. The difference is, now we are looking around and trying new places. We haven't found it yet, but we hadn't looked elsewhere for 21 consecutive fun vacations. Who knows what we will find?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice