Final Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by westtexas, Jul 26, 2019.

1. westtexas

westtexas Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Got back late last night from 16 nights at TTR. Wasn’t as much fun today this am 275 ft hanging by a harness at work as it was by TTR day before!!! Yep that pic was from this am!

upload_2019-7-26_17-56-0.jpeg

So I did a half way report. To surmise, resort was relatively full the first half of the trip. Had a very good time.

Second half

1. Resort cleaned out, was def below 50% occupancy for the next several days. But it is the low season. Not sure why they don’t do a promotion to increase occupancy.

2. July has very long days and they left the pool open later. The water in the sexy pool is very hot. Water in quiet pool is great. Odd huh.

3. From Texas so take it for what it’s worth. Ate at Flame a lot, they knew us and we just cut to the chase. Don’t care bout soups n stuff, bring me the steak lol. Asian my least favorite, Italian very good and seafood one also good. Did not do She, no way I could sit that long.

4. Buffet was very good the whole trip. Just be sure and walk up and have them start cooking the chicken when you walk in.

5. Volleyball was great the whole trip, go try it next time if you have not.

6. Gym is legit. Went everyday after lunch. Mornings are crowded. My wife posted several vids on her ig account from the gym, @aprilscaldwell if you want to se the equipment.

7. Does any other guys look up while using the urinals in the lobby and think they are looking at a golf ball? Keep expecting to see pro v1 on the wall.

8. If you need change, just walk up to a bell man and they will gladly change your large bills.

9. She went across street and got a massage at a spa. $40, said it was legit.

10. Drinking vodka, soda and lime during day and shots of don julio followed by water make 16 days much easier.

11. Shows were good at bash, thought I had finally got away from the violin dude. Wrong.

12. Theme nights. Seems the easier they make them, the more participation. Weird huh? Honestly, add fishnet or sheer night or some other color night.

13. Music at bash. Yep it gets repetitive. Not sure the solution. People complain, but damn, be in our shoes. I don’t listen to any of that music!! I Listen to rock music and Texas/red dirt. If I don’t gripe, you can’t gripe!!!!

14. Entertainment staff is really the best group we have ever seen at TTR. Yes we go back to the old days. They have 5 legit people who do very well.

15. Sports bar was our new place to hang out at night after bash. They have the same music system as gym, so tell them to put it on channel 2. Great variety. I watched two ppvs while there. I don’t want to exaggerate, was never packed. Sometimes we were only ones. But really enjoyed our time there after bash.

16. Ben a member for almost 10 years, really tried to use the benefits this time. We drink Stoli at home and don julio. So was nice to have that everywhere we went. I ordered off the premier menu in the restaurants etc. Went to spa. Used the Butler. Went to rooftop area. Orders room service each night.

17. Went to rooftop several times. Am I the only person who has hit their ankle on the very rough cement bases at the sofas? Damn that hurt, knocked big chunk out of me. Really sucked today wearing boots and free climbing 275 ft. But that is a badass space. What a view!!!

18. Had a room by quiet pool. They are painting the walls. Took down wallpaper. Much better.

19. Dance floor at bash had a lot of people dancing this trip. The staff works hard to get people up there.

20. Tip if you can. It’s a tough biz, we know. They really appreciate it at TTR.

Well, being back to the real world is not as fun and makes you appreciate TTR. We now live in the middle of Texas down 4 miles of caliche road. Not bad, but damn I miss those omelets in the am!!! Had a great trip, if any question please ask!!

• Like Like x 21
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Nwabvcpl

Nwabvcpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Great report!! Thank you for taking the time to make it!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Dixieland Delights

Dixieland Delights Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +97 / 0
    Cool report... This was the first time I played volleyball there too. Surprisingly enjoyable and most of the time pretty even competition! We played together a few days ago! Enjoyed it!

Glad you guys enjoyed your trip!

4. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Thanks for the report. Agree with most everything. We’ve never tried Flame. How are the steaks? I’m a ribeye guy, and I always feel for some reason that steaks will be dry and thin in Mexico.

5. westtexas

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Wife got one each night, 1/3 was fat. Didn’t need any chapstick for days lol. I get the flank steak myself.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Ryan&Dani

Ryan&Dani Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +448 / 0
    Were there less single guys the last week of your trip?? We will be there in a few weeks and are really hoping there are not a million single guys as they seem to take away from the vibe.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. westtexas

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Yep, def less, but zero problems. She wore more revealing outfits last few nights.

8. Al_n_Kristie

Al_n_Kristie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +713 / 1
    Great trip report. Thanks for sharing!

9. WestHoustonCouple

WestHoustonCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Thanks for the detailed report.
    16 nights!!!

10. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    It would be cool if people started utilizing the Sports Bar more often at night. An alternative nightime place where you can actually hold a conversation.

But it's a catch 22. I'm sure ppl don't go because its pretty empty and the energy is lacking. But the more ppl go, others will follow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice