Bash . . We Missed Something . . .

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bill Larsen, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    The whole time we were there we were never pressured once. I feel like it may have had something to do with most of the wonderful people we met may have had kids our age Haha, but the last nightwe were there I was snatched up by a cut little mexican snack and we all went back to our room. Nothing weird just fun. Our rule was to push boundaries but never be uncomfortable. So... I guess we are swingers haha but we dont go to swingers clubs at home. We don't go to clubs period. We work service industry so while everyone else is partying were working!

2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Quote "Ive read about the old Patty O's but what was it like that made it such a great gathering spot for everyone? Seems like way more stuff happened than dancing ;) "
    Happy memories.... Occasional rock band, YMCA at mid night.. all bar staff dancing on bar top...Co2 released by bar staff, tequila conga..... partying till at least 3am and skinny dipping in sports pool (if security missing ! ) on way home....due to massive demand for pool side sun beds, drop your towel on bed on way home !! ………………...oh what memories..... (must be getting old LOL)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    Too bad we will miss that week! It’s actually our 28th anni on the 14th but had to delay our trip to middle of December.

I think the comments are correct that if you want a sexy happening party that you need to help bring it. That’s my plan anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
  4. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    That does sound much more fun, than the techno dance club scene going on now.

5. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Wow, is this awesome education time! In the context above, and I've seen it referred to in many ? other posts, what is a 'slut'. Do I earn that badge of honor by liking to go topless at the Sexy Pool? Thank you for elaborating for me!

6. Epic & Jewel

Epic & Jewel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,557 / 0
    I was sort of thinking the exact opposite. I really like the vibe they have going on right now. We have our third trip scheduled (all post renovation) and it has been exactly what we were looking for...sexypool by day and fun dance club with themes until 3:00 am. Rinse and repeat.

It shows that it is difficult to please everyone all the time.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • List
  7. B&K

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Hubby and I are soaking up all this fun information in preparation for a future visit next year. I am REALLY curious about something. When at TTR, and on several posts, we have heard of those who start their vacations at TTR for a couple or three nights, then go to one of the Desire properties. My inexperience at work here, why would TTR be an option for those who have graduated to the "full Monty" with no limitations at the Desire properties? I would think that TTR is the 'training wheels' with the topless only limitation for the wide open experience of Desire?

8. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    Well TTR is cheaper than Desire and Hedo.... And sometimes its nice to enjoy a bit of clothing.

9. B&K

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    We've only been to TTR once, and had an ABSOLUTE BLAST. That place should be booked solid from what we experienced! What might be happening? We may not be able to 'graduate' to Desire, but Temptation is perfect for us. What am I missing?

10. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    A bit more than that! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice