Bash . . We Missed Something . . .

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bill Larsen, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Funny but to your point, I'm seeing a whole lot more takeover groups than we used to see, and funny that they are coming from Lifestyle Travel Agencies. kind of counter intuitive to their rebranding and move to tame down the resort. One poster even said that the Play Makers were gathering in the lobby to welcome a large bachelors party, something they used to not want but couldn't stop because they couldn't tell from the separate reservations.

But yeah, several months that were traditionally sold out have not been, more catering to Lifestyle takeovers although they profess loudly that they are NOT a Lifestyle hotel.... One get very confused where things are going.

But also to the OP.. I have never left PaddyO's/BASH before midnight in the 20 years I've been going because the party wasn't happening. Most nights I'm closing the place.... this year there were several nights that as the Play Makers made their exit I joined them as nothing exciting was going on.

Sad state of affairs.

Jamie

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    The last few trips there has been a group of young girls who never take their tops off and laugh and make fun of or turn their noses up to those of us who like to have naughty fun. There was a group of princesses there in May having a bachelorette party that were the WORST! I think everyone was about to punch them out. It happened once in our first 15 trips and probably once eack of our last 6. I don't let it stop my party, but it is a bit of a fun killer.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Dan & Barbie

Dan & Barbie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Why would they even choose this resort. I dont get it. Funny, any negative reviews I have ever read tend to be people that didnt do their research. Too bad they ruin other people's fun in the process...

4. J&I

J&I Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0
    Just my 2 cents here...

TTR seemed to have a little bit toned down since the renos. We have been there 6 times before renos and 3 times afterward. Maybe we are just more aware of things but it seems to us that the lifestyle ratio has been going up and I am under the impression that lifestyle people are not the ones who usually try to "push the enveloppe" has much as the others since, hem, the enveloppe has been pushed hard enough :) (absolutely no judgement about that). We are under the impression that the ones who had the most fun about "wild" things in the pool/bash (like bodyshots, girls kissing, naked dares, etc) where the "borderline" swingers people. Lifestyle people would'nt actually care that much for that because… well been there, done that and things are gonna happen later behind closed doors. This is just our impression but don't take it for granted. Also this do not mean that we wished the lifetstyle ratio to go down.
    Also, when at TTR our advice would be to not wait for the party to come to you, YOU do the party! Create that atmosphere you wish to happen, everybody will let you do it. If some people juges you, know the vast majority will cheer for you. If one afternoon or at bash it seems slow, just start something and you will probably be amazed that most people were just waiting for your thing to happen. Shyness is real.

Have fun everyone !

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  5. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
    I’m reading these responses and just in shock that some have had the experiences that they’ve had. We have an amazing time and never feel like there are people judging others out there. Lisa dresses in mostly nothing most nights and gets compliments all night, not shaming. We did notice that some people come to the show and then leave right after, which we find odd because the shows aren’t that great, and then a new crowd comes in 11-11:30 after their siesta. We are in the middle and dancing and having fun though and not necessarily paying attention to anything but the friends we made around us. Maybe it’s just the April Addicts have found a way to keep the fun going through the renovation or maybe it’s just remembered in greater fondness than it was in reality. All I know is that it was fun every day that we are there.

The post about the ‘borderline swingers’ which is kind of an odd term anyways because you either are or you aren’t, would be more interested in body shots or girls kissing and naked dares than the real lifestyle people is just not true in our experience. Almost always it’s the lifestyle people corrupting the Vanillas into some sexy fun. We love our lifestyle friends for that.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Kind of further to my comment above about the 4 British girls, I suspect that it only takes a few people nearly naked at Bash to embolden others to wear less. There have been many posts about people bringing an "out there" and a "more conservative" outfit for each night, to make a game-day call. As one person said above, be an active part of sexing up the atmosphere! Wear your "out there" alternative, and you could actually influence what other people decide to wear the rest of week.

I have noticed with Sean and I that the more trips we do, the more bare we are willing to be. Sean just did his 2nd trip (my 6th), and when we got home, he told me he is ready to wear sexier stuff next time instead of the conservative theme-wear I bought to ease him into making a spectacle of himself. ;) So if there are less repeaters at the resort, maybe that is why the sexy quotient is down at Bash...many newbies aren't as comfortable with pushing the envelope (or simply don't know what to expect, so they pack too clothes that are too conservative).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Ive read about the old Patty O's but what was it like that made it such a great gathering spot for everyone? Seems like way more stuff happened than dancing ;)

8. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    Very interesting observation and probably fairly accurate.

9. Steve & Kay

Steve & Kay Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,930 / 1
    Go Sept 14-20 and I’ll be half naked at bash! YOLO! Hahaha:D
    Kay

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    I was never slut shamed once... even wore a pin one day that said "slut" and if someone were to call me a slut id just respond with a smile and a "thanks"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice