Bash . . We Missed Something . . .

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bill Larsen, Jul 24, 2019.

1. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    " I feel like the blow up car wash guy waving his arms around when I dance" Almost blew my evening cocktail out my nose. I will be stealing that line but I will credit you when I remember.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  2. WestHoustonCouple

WestHoustonCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Great post. You're right on. It's almost opposite from the other 2 Desire resorts where the party really starts at the theme nights at the disco then slowly migrate to the playroom, to the hot tub, or to the playbeds. Temptation should keep the jacuzzi hot tub & part of the pool & bar open for those of us who wants to continue to party topless with others...
    Otherwise, you have to travel with a group of friends or make new friends to meet at Bash, then continue the party back at one of their rooms/suites...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    It’s so sad to read this thread but have got to accept it’s fairly true and accurate, yes, some nights when some real party animals are around are brilliant BUT a lot of old regulars are now missing and replaced by New People that haven’t experienced the old PatyO’s (same for Sexy pool). Music and show's don’t help either. But 9.30pm is certainly too early to expect a party. What concerns us, is the number of folks leaving Bash before midnight (and not to party elsewhere), which used to be the height of the party…..

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    These posts have been enlightening. Yes for certain we knew that in spite of the fact that we were experiencing first day exhaustion we left too early. But reading the posts of the experienced we weren't too far off. Hubby and I love each other dearly (for a long time now) and though lifestyle isn't our thing, the sensual vibe of TTR was exhilarating, and in a way that was not too much, but just enough to keep the imagination stirring! It was lots of fun for us hanging with those who enjoyed the sensuality of the environment without having to 'lifestyle'. That isn't a judgement statement, just a preference note. Hubby and I "pinky promised" exclusivity over 20 years ago, and are enjoying each other more and more as the years go on.

Thank you again for your inputs. We WILL go back, and next time a) take a nap b) stay later c) roam and smile more, and d) make a more concerted effort to stay and do what we can to create fun. What's the cliche, "if at first you don't succeed, try try again!"

5. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Having been going there for many years, I think I can honestly say that much of the hype about the sexiness, over the top fun and naughtiness is leftover from prior years. It's still great, but not over the top like it once was. I believe there are many reasons for this, ranging from the resort's intent to tame the party down and make it trendy, theme nights that are the same week after week after week, less sexy theme nights, an atmosphere where slut shaming has become acceptable, a marketing campaign that is targeted at a significantly different crowd than the core, a big drop in the number of TTR die-hard repeaters and a lot of newbies that may have never been to a crazy sexy party. Add to that a physical design that severely restricts a lot of movement, a dance floor that is a stage which intimidates a lot of people and furniture that serves as roadblocks and the result is a much tamer party than we once experienced there. JMHO

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    My worry is the elephant in the room (unspoken) BUT bottom line ….. the number of guests has clearly fallen away, the hotel hasn't replaced the guests voting with their feet, nor attracted enough of the "new" crowd they seek. In economic terms, how long can you exist, staff don't seem to be getting the tips they used to and must be looking at their total income (they also don't see the fun they used to, a bonus in it's own right !!!) with the reduced numbers , the party starts to disappear, as currently it's doing at midnight. None of this encourages returnee's or guest's encouraging their friends to visit, which was the life blood of TTR.... what shocked us was the "Major's" figures for Mayhem guests from 2012 to this year, with a much larger hotel, the numbers registered for May this year hardly beat the lowest attendance" in 7 years , says it all..... Yours concerned of U.K.

7. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    We found a lot more success in staying out late by getting in a nap either before or after dinner, and then show up after the show.

We usually hung till 1:00-2:00 most nights.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    I agree with almost everything posted here. I will say first... I think I’ve made it to Bash once before 11pm and most nights will go until 3am+ You should start later than 930. I do think the raised dance floor cuts the party up and I’m confident that I will fall off one of these trips. The crowd is definitely different from back in Paty O’s days and with inconsistency of rules enforced by security, a lot regulars have given up trying to push the rules or they are shut down when they try.

Still a blast but a fraction of what it used to be :)

Nikki

9. Dan & Barbie

Dan & Barbie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0

So, we haven't been yet but we are booked and my wife was looking forward to dressing up. The slut shaming comment worries me, however. I didnt think this kind of stuff happened here based on what I had read this far. Can you elaborate a little on that comment?

10. Orpus

Orpus Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 5
    I am going to take it upon my self to excite the theme nights in April. Being a lumpy and squishy middle-aged DILF, I have lost all self-respect. As such, I am cutting a hole in the groin of all my theme night outfits so my balls can drag on the floor. That should be sexy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice