Bash . . We Missed Something . . .

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bill Larsen, Jul 24, 2019.

1. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    What did we miss? Earlier this year we had our first (definitely not our last) visit to TTR. We had lots of fun in the pool and at the beach. REGRETFULLY, we were limited to two days and two nights at TTR. We came prepared to have lots of fun at bash, but wow, what a disappointment. We must have done something wrong. All day long we are having a blast with about 70% topless at the pool/beach, and related fun. We got to bash about 9:30 for the show which was actually pretty good, talent, athleticism, etc. After the show, however, everything seemed to fizzle. It was white night, and I was dressed VERY sexy, but the rest of the crowd was kinda blah. It was almost like a junior high dance where everyone stands around and doesn’t get with the program. SO, we go from the pool where there is abundant fun and topless, sexy, etc. to the bash where everyone was all covered up and, well, blah. Disappointed, we decided to create our own party the second night and didn’t go to bash.

What did we miss? Did we leave to early? I had read about how outrageously sexy and ‘flashy’ bash was, but we missed it somehow, somewhere.

We are going to TTR again, no doubt, but how can we improve our bash experience? We went from tons to nones - Tons of topless during the day at the pool to coverup city.

How can improve our next visit? Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    9:30 might be a bit early............but what you describe is pretty unusual.

3. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I don't disagree with you experience. If you don't like to dance, but still like the atmosphere it's kind of a tough set up in there, because it's so loud you can't really talk to anyone, and on the bar side of Bash, it's so crowed you can't really move around.

As far as sexiness and flashy, that has always been a surprise to me. It's not near as sexual as the pool that's for sure.

We're not big dancers, and certainly not on a raised stage dancers, so it does make the night more difficult at times.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We have only been to Temptation once (last Sept) and are going back this Sept but for what it was worth, we had a blast at Bash.

We agree with some of your observations in that it can feel like an awkward jr high dance for some but we find thats usually with the very new people to either a party or lifestyle atmosphere.

Our secret was to constantly do laps around the entire upstairs area including the lobby. We would smile and say hi to random people. I would also have a few extra shots to hand out if someone or a couple was looking super stiff. Seemed to work often. After 2 nights, we knew probably 20 couples and a bunch of singles. Funny enough...my better half had the best luck everytime she went to the lobby restroom. She'd end up coming back talking like old friends with 1-3 girls who we then shared drinks or convo with.

At bash, I think its all about being the life of the party and others will be attracted to your attitude and openess. Thats our humble opinion.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Matt and Amber

Matt and Amber Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +80 / 1
    We too are not big dancers Amber will shake it more so than me, but I feel like the blow up car wash guy waving his arms around when I dance, so I just try not to try. That being said the outfits (men and women) are great and if your ok with just people watching it can be entertaining. We try and participate in theme nights but I do however agree with what has been said above the music is far too loud to have any sort of conversation. I do however understand the necessity for those that do like to dance. I think the sports bar could be a really good time as an alternative as there is plenty of seating in there where you can just hang out and talk. (they could bring a small snack bar in there as well). Problem with the sports bar is there is just is no one in there most nights so we are left feeling like we should go to Bash\ Patty O's to see our new friends but it runs its course quickly. Nightlife is just the one thing even after 7-8 trips we just haven't found our rhythm at, and we had the same result at other resorts as well so rest assured I know its our issue not the resorts. Generally we go hard in the pool during the day and figure if we make it to 10:00 for burgers we have done well.

• Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. B&K

B&K Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Thank you. Now I don't feel so awkward in that we may have missed something. It is a paradox to experience significant sensuality and abundant toplessness at the pool and not at the 'after party'. We will try again taking the hints above and stay a while longer to create some fun!

I'm trying to determine wardrobe for the next time. Hubby likes me in mesh and fishnet so he can plainly see the 'girls'. Or, is that not allowed - do they have to be covered? What did y'all wear?

7. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We didnt go in theme (except for white night) but we wore what we would going out clubbing here at home instead (she=sexy dress, me= dress shirt and jeans. This year we're going to definitely participate in a few more theme nights. My GF doesnt like to go topless because for her it ruins the fun of anticipation or imagination but at Bash usually you can go all out with just some pasties if you wish. Mesh is usually fine too. Again, its more about your fun spirit than anything. You both sound like you want to unleash it lol.

Might be too analytical but its easy to be sexy at the pool...but hard for some couples to translate that into a club atmosphere which is what Bash is. I saw more than a few people (women included) at Bash that made near zero effort to even wear more than flip flops and a raggety tshirt. It just comes down to a large group of people with all kinds of different life expereince all thrown together with free alcohol :). Thats what makes it fun

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  8. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    People were dressed pretty sexy the first week of July, but the summer heat at Bash encourages minimal clothing, so perhaps it does not translate to the cooler months. Good theme night participation that week, as well, except Boogie Night.

9. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    I would also add that the sexy quotient can get amped up quite a bit if groups roll in (not takeovers, just groups). For example, in April, the TNT (T&T?) Tits & Tats group tends to be all sexy 30-somethings, and they wear very little to Bash. They have their own theme nights, like Pasties and Panties. Conversely, if a knitting club descends en masse, you ain't going to see much skin. But even smaller groups of 4 or 6 can have an impact on Bash. There were 4 peroxide blonde British self-proclaimed sluts at TTR the first week of July who were wearing very little of anything, and they did a pretty good job setting the tone all by themselves at Bash.

10. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 2
    Try staying a touch later. We usually haven’t even finished dinner by 9:30. Add in anyone who is having a pre-drink in their room, still getting ready, or fitting in a quick snap I usually find that BASH doesn’t get busy until 11pm.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice