Plush Jacuzzi Room Locations....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by WestHoustonCouple, Jul 21, 2019.

1. WestHoustonCouple

WestHoustonCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Looking forward to our 5th time back to Temptation.
    But booked Plush Jacuzzi room this time. Sorry, we don't know/remember where they're located on the property.
    For those who's stayed in these Jacuzzi rooms before, can you pls let us know of the possible locations.
    Are they mostly on the First floors around the quiet pool?
    These are Jacuzzi on the balcony/patio, not inside the bathroom, right?
    Also, what's the size of these Jacuzzi? Barely enough for one or two, or can hold more for a intimate party...?
    Thanks,

2. Jon n Shannon

Jon n Shannon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    They are located on the first floor around the Quiet Pool, the Jacuzzi is on the balcony and looks big enough for 2. We had one in February, but never took the time to fill up the Jacuzzi. The room is great for guaranteeing that you get a King Size bed, distance from Bash at night to get some sleep and close to everything else during the day.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    C4A0136D-3199-4286-A576-1B5D2A7CC69E.jpeg
    We have stayed in these rooms all three trips. We really like them, because they are all on the first floor, and proximity to the action.

I would avoid the room on the farthest side of the quiet pool however. Any rooms on the others side would be first choice.
    We only used the hot tub once, when it was a cooler rainy day. It fits two fine, any more would be cramped, or sitting on the edge.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  4. WestHoustonCouple

WestHoustonCouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +221 / 0
    Great.
    Thanks for the detailed info & map.
    So if we double stack, it'll fit 4...!!!???

5. moonstar

moonstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    We also booked a jacuzzi room this time (our second there) and i posted almost an exact same question on the Facebook group page lol. Somehow, our first time there we didn’t even know there was another pool o_O

6. winterphobic

winterphobic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0

We are staying in a plush jacuzzi in November. Just curious as to what the reason is for the one side being good and the other bad. Do you know if these jacuzzis are bigger than the tower jacuzzi room? That’s what we had last time.

7. shotgun

shotgun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 2
    Have stayed on both sides. Only reason far side is not as good for us is the fact that a few are behind a building or over size bushes. Not good for people watching. Great for more privacy. That's the only reason I know of for having marking it bad.

8. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    We stayed in the "bad" section of the quiet pool our first trip. Our room was the first one, and closest to the Italian restaurant. It's right next to a service door, so it was quiet loud in the morning. Also a small thing annoying thing was a plastic service lid on the sidewalk right outside the balcony. Everybody that walks by the room steps on it, and it makes a noise. Small and petty, I know, but one of those things that gets to you after a while.

I rated the hallways the way I did, because of personal preference. If you want you room more on the quiet side, and a place to get away from the resort, then the further down that hallway you go the better. That's not what we wanted, so I had the opposite feeling for it.

The hallway I rated as the best, was about equal distance from the Quiet pool, as to the Sexy pool, and both are just a few steps away. Very handy. Our second trip we had a room in that black circle that I labeled the best. One small benefit of that room is the proximity to the bathroom. One thing about hotels is that you don't get that bathroom privacy that you get at home. Seems like not a big deal, but if you're there for a week, it can be at times. In the morning, there is nobody in those bathrooms, and they are quite clean. That location basically gives you access to two bathrooms that wouldn't be any further than you would walk to in your own house. We stayed at the other end of that hallway the next year, and felt the same.

It's also just seems closer to the action. Very short walk to breakfast, the pool, the beach, the gym, or the Sports Bar.

We never stayed in the hallway that is at the bottom of the "U", but I imagine it would be a mix of the two places.

Our last trip we stayed in the Tower, and likely will from now on, just for the added benefits of more atmosphere, views, and Sky Bar access. However, second choice would definitely be the hallway in Jacuzzi rooms on the left side of the "U" in the attachment.

In three trips we only used the Jacuzzi room jacuzzi's once on a rainy day, and didn't have a Lush Tower room, so I don't know the size of those.

Not sure if I answered what you were asking, but to me bottom line would be, if you want a more private location, than just reverse my labels.

9. winterphobic

winterphobic Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0
    Thanks for the detailed explanation! Right now any room at TTR sounds great! Will have to settle for helping pick out lingerie night outfits for now though.

10. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Here’s a pic with room numbers for all room classes around the quiet pool area. I’ve highlighted the Plush Jacuzzi room numbers nearest the breezeway between the quiet pool and sexy pool.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice