Debate

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jude & Kim, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Jude & Kim

Jude & Kim Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    We have not been to Temptation before but recently spent a night at Caliente Resort in Tampa and had a blast. So it led us on a quest to recreate the excitement we felt at Caliente. We have gone to Cozumel of the Dominican for the last several years and have a relaxing time every year. We love to relax but also love to PARTY!!

We have decided that we want to go to Temptation. Caliente was too exciting and we want to push our boundaries. But we also lead busy lives and value the rest.

We are debating half a week at Temptation and half at a relaxing resort. I realize you can relax at temptation but we both struggle with impulse control.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

2. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 1
    for me packing up and switching resorts isn't very relaxing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Orpus

Orpus Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +455 / 5
    I think you will find that TTR offers opportunity for relaxation and partying. There are places like the quiet pool or the Sky Bar/Bash Tower rooftop that are more subdued than the Sexy Pool. Also, the beach area, while small, is relaxing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Bechilling

Bechilling Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    We have been to Caliente Tampa and to TTR. If you thought Caliente was fun....just wait and see. At least that was our experience. TTR blew us away.

5. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Totally get the impulse control issue and we’ve been to Temptation with plans to chill the last few days and it just doesn’t happen. We normally split our trips and chill at Desire before going home.

Yes packing up and moving hotels is not without it’s pains but gotta get some sleep and relaxation in before returning to home life that has a pretty hectic and frantic pace at most times.

Do what’s right for you guys and enjoy the party but also take time to wind down before going home, if that’s your goal.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,626 / 4
    Having a 24 year old extremely special needs child, I can appreciate the need to wind down. We never sleep through the night at home. However, I think here is plenty of places to wind down at TTR. Quiet pool, is a pretty quiet area. You can get pretty AAU from it all in the beach as well. We haven’t been to the rooftop yet, but from all reports, I think that is the perfect place to wind down.

The problem with going somewhere else, is at some point you may ask, how much rest do I really need? I would hate to second guess myself in the middle of vacation, and wish I was still at TTR.

7. AndrewnAshley

AndrewnAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +439 / 1
    A short trip to TTR might be one that you regret. I remember our first trip, we booked for 4 nights; it was our first time back to Cancun after staying in another place that we weren't fond of at all (Royal Solaris) we bounced around the Caribbean before I decided I wanted to find a place where there were no kids. After our trip, we were regretted doing such a short trip and have never been for that short amount of time again. I think it will be easier to find a place to relax at TTR, even if its just your balcony then it will be to adjust a non TTR spot in the middle of the trip.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Jude & Kim

Jude & Kim Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Thanks for the feedback!

9. txcpl1129

txcpl1129 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +993 / 0
    I think you will be upset that you switched from TTR to another hotel.

10. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    After about 5 trips to TTR we did a different resort in cancun (mid trip) after 2 nights there, we went back to TTR for the last 2 nights.. ITs that much different than any other resort... you really really have to HAVE to choose a different resort... (family) to not do TTR after you have been there a few times.. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice