Mid Trip Update

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by westtexas, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4

You could re-live this skit. Pretty funny... or not....

2. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    I read a review on trip advisor this morning posted by one of the single guys. They had 25 in their group. Another single guy posted about being with a group as well, around the same time, but didn’t mention how many was with his party. I also read a review from a couple, who were complaining about one of the groups. Seemed as if they had an issue, but they didn’t give any details.
    On another note, I love school girl night! It’s my second favorite, Mrs Andrea looks very good in her uniform.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. westtexas

westtexas Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Tbh, we blocked a lot of genres at our bar. First night we were open, packed house, group started playing hardcore cartel rap. Place cleared out fast. Next day it was blocked along with other genres lol

4. westtexas

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    I was trying to be careful because a lot of times things are exaggerated. We sat back on Friday and Saturday night and it was amazing how many singles were here. Thank you for adding that, I know there were more than the 3 groups we talked with. They were just nice and filled my wife on Instagram and wanted a picture. But there were many more. Probably just a one week deal and didn’t affect our vacation. Hopefully someone will post what happened, I know one it happened to id not on here, but it ruined their vacation.

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    I wonder about that too, if they allow all Bash type clothing in the sports bar? I know Meri has been in there in some pretty non covering stuff in the past, but that was usually pre-Bash, like around 9 or 10, and there wasn’t anyone there, but a few people checking in on World Series scores.

6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We loved the takeover for several reasons that sound like they would appeal to you...
    We are not anti single by any means but we do think the vibe changes if there are too many. With the takeover it was mostly couples.
    Our number one reason for going to TTR less is Bash got old. Same music, same routine...we could only take so much. We like to stay up very late and party. The music/vibe shouldn’t be making us want to leave early. With the takeover the sky bar was an amazing party scene and a big part of that was the rotating dj’s the group brought in playing a variety of music. While the rules were more relaxed, likely due to the takeover group being a lifestyle group, it was very much a party first and foremost type of group. Definitely did not have to be lifestyle to enjoy it and have a blast.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We have found the rules are no different. In fact on rainy days we have gotten away with the same type of stuff in there we would get away with at sexy pool. And late night stop in w the same outfits we wear to bash

8. westtexas

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Forgot one other point, we are near
    Same here, she wears same in there. The bartenders don’t seem to complain lol the security guy explained that the bartenders are the ones who usually get security to monitor if they feel uncomfortable. Have not seen one in the sports bar yet.

9. westtexas

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Yep, now we realize Would have been worth the $300 to join them. Guy from Vegas who put it on explained it to us one night when he saw us in lobby. We listen to Texas/Red dirt music, so we understand that ain’t played here. And DJ Mary and her husband (July 4th DJ) are good friends of ours. So we don’t complain too much about music cause not sure if it’s good or bad. But damn, it is really shocking that it’s the same songs every night lol and your right, we thought they priced out the 25 year olds last year. All couples. We will def be watching for next one!

10. Ryan&Dani

Ryan&Dani Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +448 / 0
    Man I was really hoping that they had finally started playing some Turnpike/Boland/Ragweed etc. since we had last been there lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice