Mid Trip Update

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by westtexas, Jul 17, 2019.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Thanks for the mid-trip update. Very glad to hear you guys are having a better time than the last one.

Have to also agree the schoolgirl thing can get a little strange. I went to catholic school for 12 years, so it's not something I am unfamiliar with (even panty-less girls in high school). This will be Elyse's first year doing the schoolgirl theme, guess we will see how that goes. I decided to go with rock and roll dude to match the schoolgirl. I spent enough of my life already being a nerd/dork.

Not so happy to hear about all the single dudes. Though in 9 trips, we haven't encountered a single problem before. We could be in the same boat with Elyse also leveling someone that messes with her. She's been doing this boxing gym for about 6 months now, and I am pretty sure she looks like she's dying to use the moves to beat my ass, and I haven't even done anything. I will just let her know to be on the lookout a little bit more, but she's already great with that, and I'm also johnny on-the-spot in that regard.

Looking forward to meeting on Monday!

2. westtexas

westtexas Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    It appears they are, giving them the greet by the ladies upon arrival. Not sure if that was just a one time thing.

3. westtexas

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    I think it was the surprise factor last April. Seemed that if you were not a part of the takeover, kind of felt isolated. But after being in bash, the idea is growing on us lol. Just getting access to the dj on roof would be worth it. We also enjoy hot weather and the long days, and July checks those boxes too.
    Found out she had a nickname with the group, they called her Jessica rabbit lol. First night here she wore a red tube mini dress so that might have started it!

4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Wow re: the high single guy percentage. Unless we were totally clueless, there were not many single guys there when we were there June 28 to July 4...a few groups of perhaps 3 or 4. All were unobtrusive, to the point that I barely noticed them at all. Never saw any bad behaviour. Maybe the single American men prefer to celebrate July 4th in the US??

Thanks for the updates! Glad you are enjoying your trip.

Oh, and there were 2 roof parties when we were there because they were building the lights on the Bash dancefloor. The parties on the roof were great, and it was much cooler up there.

5. westtexas

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Since we r here so long, we can only take bash a couple hours a night. So we usually leave by 11:30, head to sports bar. So we have missed a lot of the stuff that happens late luckily. We owned a large bar, stuff happens everywhere late!

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    I don’t remember ever checking out the sports bar late at night. Where there many there? Playing pool or anything, or just at the bar?

7. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I may be joining you. Also can't take Bash for extended periods of time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
  8. westtexas

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Wow, wish they did that all the time. Does get hot in bash if wind stops. We normally don’t notice the %, but it was hard not to last week. Lots of people from Texas here too, guese they also enjoy the heat!

9. westtexas

Ratings:
    +1,073 / 1
    Couple nights ago, it was full. Bash was very hot, think people wanted an escape. All tables being used, had dart board set up. We usually just go sit at the bar and enjoy the different music played in there!! I don’t understand why they don’t put a TouchTunes in there. That would be our spot if they did!

10. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I wonder how some of Elyse's "barely there" outfits that she was planning to wear to Bash would fit in at the sports bar though.

I do like the idea of a TouchTunes, but I feel like they would need to have some type of maximum song limit on there. I know I am normally pretty fair, and take consideration for the crowd with what I am playing, but I have saw many times people not have the same respect and play 20 songs of their type of music, that only like 3 people in the bar are enjoying, and do it all with the "play next" feature.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice