Lobby(conversation) Bar Under Construction

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MajesticMelons, May 7, 2019.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    First time 2010 w chinos started naked. Later trips w mistake. Even later trips the naked tequila volleyball became just tequila volleyball as it really seemed to be dependent on the host of the game. Nothing like chinos of course and his methods to ‘convince’ you to comply.

2. Chance_Sarah

Chance_Sarah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Sad to hear the games are more tame. They were always so fun to watch. I will never forget our first trip, we walked out of the restaurant to the pool immediately after our arrival to see a guy run by naked yelling "I like it in the ass". We just looked at each other and someone told us don't loose at Jenga. We immediately knew we were in the right place lol

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    On my last pre-reno trip in 2013, both Naked Tequila Volleyball and Tequila Volleyball were on the schedule, on different days. The water volleyball was going every day in mid-afternoon a week ago and there was good participation, but I never heard much excitement from that end of the pool. They need to add the tequila punch punishment back into the game, at least.

I'm trying to remember what the game/event was where everyone would parade around the Sexy Pool at the end, and your team got more points for every team member that got naked. That was the last step in the game, but I can't remember how the game started. I just remember there being a lot of people parading around the pool by the end of the game. Anyone remember?

4. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    My first trip was in July 2014 and I don't ever remember seeing that. Assuming I am right about this ending before 2014, we can't blame the post reno taming of the games for the elimination of this fun sounding event.

5. Chance_Sarah

Chance_Sarah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    I remember that! It was like a naked conga line and was always so fun. I can't remember which game it was though

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Don't remember that ending but it sounds like the Scavenger Hunt game....

Jamie

7. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Hmmm….I don't remember playing anything like Scavenger Hunt at TTR 1.0 except in Nice Shoes during Anything Goes nights.

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    They would get like three teams and hand them a list of stuff to go collect... hotel logo, unshaved male, shaved female, sex toy.... etc... team members would have to swap suits/clothes.... I remember being dragged up one year and inspected by Lady T and she asked Chris if she flossed with all that? :rolleyes:

Jamie

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  9. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,808 / 5
    They did a Scavenger hunt in April (Easter Sunday if my memory is correct, might have been Saturday???) but there was not a naked "conga line" at at the end for the losers nor were the item categories the same (one item was a sex toy though).

10. TimAndBrenda

TimAndBrenda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 1
    Reminiscing on old pool games. We recall when contestants would circle the pool collecting swimsuits from the crowd, After about 5 minutes, the participants would bring the collected swimsuits to the stage for a tally. We also don't remember exactly why, but we recall collected swimsuits would wind up on top of the thatch roof of the swim up pool bar LOL

Ahhhh the good old days!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice