Las Vegas Topless Pools

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 40136, May 11, 2019.

1. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    Thanks. Can’t wait for the review :)

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    This was great. Thank you for taking the time to do it!

Our experience is mostly with Bare so it is great to hear a comparison from someone who went to all in the same week. A couple questions / comments for clarification purposes...

At Moorea, on both your wednesday and Saturday visit, the $ you paid for the chairs was a food and beverage minimum OR a fee for the chairs? Totally worth it if it was allowed to be applied to your food and beverage as it is almost impossible not to spend $100 in vegas ha.

At Bare, in the past they let the ladies go to the restroom topless but NOT to the bar next to the entrance. This trip they were not letting you go to the restroom topless?

Did you find it easier to meet people and have conversations with others more at which place? We liked the Bare pool as it resulted in easy conversations with others since you are basically packed in partying together like sardines. But the way you describe Moorea on Saturday with more topless, maybe a more mature crowd (less packs of the young em's :) , and a little more room sounds like a good environment for meeting others too????

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    A Premier member told me at TTR last week that the Stratosphere hotel has a toptional pool. I would not have believed that, but he had stayed there recently.

I had heard that the Stratosphere had become run down, and this fellow agreed, but the hotel is currently renovating, and he stayed in a newly-renovated room for $17 (plus resort fee).

4. Deleted member 40136

Deleted member 40136 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anzhela asked me to answer this…excuse any mistakes as I went from Vegas to Europe in a 2 day swing meaning 2 days ago at this time I was wrapping up the pool party, yesterday I was finishing dinner at home and now which is actually tomorrow I’m supposed to be sleeping. Happy to provide clarity as its hard to get decent intel nowadays.

Moorea Beach lounge chair reservations for Wednesday and Saturday included entrance fee (if applicable – resort guest vs non-guest / male vs female) and food / beverage minimum spend. As an example Wednesday is advertised at $75 per chair but with fine print stuff it ended up being a Spend Agreement of $185 not including gratuity. I think we ended up around $225 for the day for both of us. On Saturday the price goes up to $100 per chair and I think we ended up with gratuity all in around $280. This was about the same as we paid for BARE on Thursday (which was a holiday and crowded). Completely worth it for us to have a comfortable place to sit with an umbrella as we would have dumped a similar (slightly lesser) amount on just entrance fee and food / drinks.

BARE topless vs covered to the restroom…honestly I’m not 100% sure on this (I think she was correct however) as it could have been Anzhela misunderstanding the rules or explanation. Having been to Moorea the day before you definitely have to have on a top there so maybe she just associated the two. BARE has such a smaller % of topless participation it would have been very noticeable if she broke the rules, AND being such a small venue, every time Anzhela stood up (we were located front and center, Position A) all eyes including security were on her 32dd size 0 dress frame if you know what I’m saying. Security was, well, secure.

I think BARE’s more intimate setting and layout is more conducive to forced mingling as you pointed out. I couldn’t believe however that at one point we saw no entrance or available square inch to get in the pool. We had nice conversations with our chair neighbors (2 gals and a guy early 30’s) since we don’t typically hang out in the pool as we usually just make a quick run in and out to cool off and check out the action. At Moorea, especially on Wednesday, it seemed to take longer for people to start having conversations with others, but by the afternoon everyone in the pool seemed to be actively involved. On Saturday, just accelerate that schedule as it fills up quicker. We had a few peeps come over specifically to talk with us at our lounge chairs and we met some fun folks. At Moorea however you can definitely stay to yourself easier if you wanted. Our experience was that BARE was slightly more rowdy and younger but Moorea had its moments on Saturday. Topless participation was night and day between the two maybe as a result of the age differential. I really don’t think you would have trouble meeting cool folks at either spot…might just take a bit longer to fire up at Moorea.

NOTE: at Moorea the pool is larger however the general admission / sitting on the edge of the pool is limited to one side (your back is to the sun almost the entire day)…ie. no sitting on the pool edge next to Day beds $$ and few poolside lounge chairs. We sat on the second row of chairs right off the pool just below the standing hot tub and bar. At BARE I think we had the best lounge chairs – middle of pool facing the sun, all lounge chairs are pool side.

All of this, one couples opinion and experience on a given day, but at least an accurate snapshot of that time.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Tuck_n_gdubbs

Tuck_n_gdubbs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +158 / 0
    We're there the same weekend!

6. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    Ive been about 4-5 times. Its great. The service is excellent! Danny and Jimbo arn't Chino and Sara but they're really nice guys. I recommend spending the extra money for the day beds in VIP. The prices are a lot less than on the strip. We weren't able to make our minimum so they let us spend it inside the strip club after the pool party.

EDIT: My avatar picture is of us at sapphire a few years ago.

7. Tuck_n_gdubbs

Tuck_n_gdubbs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +158 / 0
    What about night life? What are the best clubs/strip clubs to go to?

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I can verify that.

Radius Wet Lounge

Stratospher's European pool is on the 25th floor. It's pretty basic and barren, but the service is actually quite good and drinks made well, though when Stacia & I and our friends went the food was only so-so.

Stratosphere IS a bit away from everything else, so you've got a trek to get to anywere else, but the price is right for what you get. The view from that pool... 25th floor... stupendous, Stacia told me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Deleted member 40136

Deleted member 40136 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We like party during day at pool, take a rest and get dressed up to go to Show at night...wow sounds like TTR schedule! There are many pool day clubs that turn to night clubs outdoors late example as Drai (top of Cromwell) and Marquee (top of Cosmopolitan) if you like to dance, for younger crowd. Many of big nice resort hotels have this. I think you can find whatever you look for in LV. All things are LV priced $$. Show tickets for 2 range about $130 for low budget to $250 for high end. Have a fun!

10. spotme

spotme Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 1
    Another topless pool option very much worth considering is the Wynn’s European Style pool.
    Upside: Less rowdy than Bare or Morea, bigger pool, very active Thursday through Sunday, very clean pool, amazing customer service with lots of chairs available for free. Can play craps or blackjack by the pool bar during the summer.
    Downside: Less rowdy/fun than Bare. Need a key card so in effect you or friends have to be staying at the Wynn or Encore, (or have the key from prior stays. The chairs in front of the pool are reserved for minimum spend type scenarios on the more active days. Bigger pool can mean a little more effort required befriending others. Typically less than 40% ladies topless more than 50% of the time. Also, outside of the summer months, the sun gets blocked off by Palazzo building fairly early.
    We are typically there every month during the summer and love it. Worth considering if Wynn properties are your type of hotels.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice