Lobby(conversation) Bar Under Construction

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MajesticMelons, May 7, 2019.

1. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Happy to report NOT true! JJ was in fine form yesterday :D

2. FUNANDSUN

FUNANDSUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,128 / 1
    Thank you for the follow up! That great to hear!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Had us nervous about JJ for a minute, reading the above. The Ent staff probably couldn't handle not having someone there with some of that special type of talent, considering how hard it is to get people interested in stuff.

4. T&C.

T&C. Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +96 / 0
    Thanks for all of the updates! It makes it a little easier having to wait until Halloween!

5. Brandon

Brandon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 0
    Seems like there might be a bit more to the story with JJ that is hush hush. Had breakfast and lunch with two different ent staff members and got to talking about their job, turnover, etc. asked point-blank what it was like working for JJ and not much was said before change of subject. “It’s OK” was about the extent. So, with morale low, we’ll see what happens.

Granted he’s been there for how many years now...so, maybe nothing.

6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    Thanks for all the reports and information in this thread. Not to hijack, but not a fan of JJ at all. He doesn’t fit the vibe of the new resort, and I just don’t find him entertaining more argumentative.

I kind of only half watch the mid afternoon games anyway, so the staff, and particularly the male staff doesn’t mean much to me.

7. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    I remember you saying that before when we were hanging out at the Members Deck Bar, or VIP Bar, or whatever it is that we call it nowadays. Or, should that be nowadaze? I can see how different people can take JJ in different ways. When TTR was donwn for the reno, he worked at DRM for a while and we got to know him a lot better as, compared to TTR, there is/was so much more downtime for the Ent staff at DRM than at TTR, so he'd be free to just walk around and make conversation. Just like Chinos, Omar & Sarah69, there's the real person, and then there's the on-stage, performance entertainer... way different.

8. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I can appreciate that, and it’s nice to read that you had good conversations with him. I think for me it’s just perception of the person onstage. Fair or not fair if JJ and Chino did the same routine I would like Chino’s way more.

9. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    No argument from me. I think JJ does a really good job, but Chinos is a special, rare talent... almost mental. LOL!

10. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    So hoping the JJ "rumour" is totally untrue. He's the only entertainment link to the TTR fun we knew and could be resurrected. On our last trip the daytime entertainment was so tame , it was straight out of the kindergarden…. bouncing tennis balls in a bucket, catching pencils, penalty for entertainment staff (and guests) skip round pool wearing a skirt...yawn, yawn.....pure kids stuff, it's supposed to be a risqué adult hotel...…. JJ your our last hope....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice