Topless Or Not... That Is The Question!!

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by timgin, Jun 13, 2019.

1. timgin

timgin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Looking at Breathless RM in August but a bit concerned. We've been to Breathless Punta Cana the last 2 years & enjoyed the party-esque atmosphere with foam parties, topless at the pool & such... After reading recent threads, question is does Breathless RM allow topless at the pool or am I going to be banished for being a bit naughty??? It wasn't an issue at BPC.... Any thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. BandA

BandA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Two years ago the resort was different. They implemented a policy recently at RM that will allow toplessness at the part pool but NOT inside of the pool (only sunbathing outside of the pool). We're headed to Breathless PC in a few weeks. I've heard mixed reports there about what is, and is not, allowed. Some say topless at any pool, some say only party pool, some say in the water is not an issue, etc. But, we know for a fact that at RM the rule is what I described, based on reports from others on this forum who have recently went to the resort.

3. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    We went during spring break and our friends just got back from breathless Cabo. Both had little signs that say no topless in the pool. It’s a breathless thing, not just a RM rule. You can be topless on the beach or loungers by the pool but if female nipples touch water you will be asked to put a top on. We saw it happen. It’s a ridiculous rule and it’s a way to kill toplessness. My wife went topless a couple times but having to put a top on to cool off made it a real hassle.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Sunkiss

Sunkiss Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    What??? When did they start that you could not be topless in the party pool? We were there a year and a half ago with another couple and both girls were topless in pool.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    I read that it started earlier this year. A real bummer as that was one of our biggest draws to stay with them.

6. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Pasties can be worn in pool. Thats what were planning for our few days there.

7. BandA

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    LOL, this sounds like Instagram: As long as the nipples are not showing, the rest of the boob can be hanging out.

8. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    What's so offensive about female nipples? Pasties in a pool? This is just silly. I wonder whose idea this was. Did guests really complain about seeing women's nipples in the pool? Did exposed nipples cause the party to explode?
    Looked at Breathless before but definitely won't go due to lady nipple police.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. BandA

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I had read that the reason for the change was because some guys were getting a bit handsy with females without permission.

10. DannKathy

DannKathy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 2
    That’s great. Instead of changing security measures they tone the party down. Doesn’t seem like a great business plan if you ask me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice