Las Vegas Topless Pools

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 40136, May 11, 2019.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    For those of you touting Mandalay Bay's Moorea... I've got to ask if you've ever spent the day at the Mirage's Bare pool, to compare?

2. Epic & Jewel

Epic & Jewel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,557 / 0
    Yes, within the past 12 months we've been to both. At the time, Bare was toptional (recent reports that it is again). We were at both on a weekend and in particular we visited Bare on a Saturday. Don't get me wrong, Bare was fun and we met interesting people there but overall it was a more chill, laid back atmosphere. The pool is smaller so you are packed in a little closer (not necessarily bad).

Moorea's bigger pool and pool deck, larger crowd and more prominent DJ resulted in a livelier scene.

If reports are true and Bare is topless again that is a good thing we would go back. More importantly, it will keep Moorea from becoming over crowded which it was heading for.

3. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Agreed 100%. The vibe in Nola is genuine. In our opinion the vibe in Vegas is fake AF - mostly (not all!) a bunch of show-offs and wannabes. $ for $ New Orleans will deliver the best time. # 2 on the list behind Nola, is Nashville - wickid place too...

4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Totally agree, but we love Moorea on weekdays, when the posers have gone home, the crowd is older and it's more chill. I guess that's cuz we're part of the older crowd ourselves. The 30-somethings would find Moorea very dull midweek.

We are going to Mandalay Bay with our 15-yr-old Sat-Mon in early August. Sean and I are going to bribe Alexander to hang out on his own in the wave pool for 2 hours on the Monday so I can whip my top off at Moorea and have a 2-hr adult vacay! We figure he'll be happy to be free of us for 2 hours, and we can peer over the wall of Moorea periodically to make sure he's behaving himself. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    Lots of judgement and generalizations being passed on people they don’t even know in this thread. Definitely not a Temptation thing to do. I was hoping to learn about the different options in Vegas for a topless pool and the stuff it offers.

6. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    I don't think the people that go to Temptation can really be compared to the majority of people that go to the other places like Vegas. I can totally see their being a bunch of snobby people running around Vegas pools and clubs. And that is where I feel people get their insecurities from is situations like the mainstream Vegas pools and clubs. Me personally I would much rather be around people that are not trying to show off and not be afraid of looking like a fool for being silly and letting loose.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Bang on.
    That's why we like New Orleans - a lot of TTR like peeps go there. Although you'll find the odd creep/wannabe/poser no matter where you go - even TTR - as we've recently experienced.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Nashville is right up there on the list of our places to go and find spots to flash the titties!! We've got TTR friends in Knoxville that are urging us to visit.

9. Flash2

Flash2 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 1

Can you wear a string/thong and go topless?

10. Epic & Jewel

Epic & Jewel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,557 / 0
    That's affirmative Ghostrider. It is a toptional pool with active participation. Lots of small bottoms including thongs. Very few g-strings and micro bottoms.
    For some reason related to liquor licensing you cannot be topless at the bar but they have servers working their tail off so not much need to be in the bar area anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice