Sexy Pool Etiquette

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Panda L-Train, May 12, 2019.

1. Panda L-Train

Panda L-Train Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 1

That’s good info. Thanks!

2. Kenny and Fleda

Kenny and Fleda Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    It used to be part of the premier deck but they changed it earlier this year to being tower on that side and premier over by the premier bar.

3. Hbill

Hbill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    What was the going rate, USD?

4. Emman

Emman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    While they don't officially charge for this service, you may get away with tipping a staff member $20 USD to reserve seating.

5. Hbill

Hbill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    A day? That’s a really nice gig!

6. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    We just left Monday. We had no problem getting a chair all but one day. Saturday, the foam party , was about 2 pm and all of the chairs were taken. We had went on the boob cruise the day before and slept late. lol ...
    The week we were there the occupancy was about 50 % (told by the staff several times)

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    This past trip we did hear about the Butler for your stay being able to do as stated above and drop a "personal item" on a chair or two (we used a couple shirts). Not so we could "get" a chair, any old chairs, there were plenty available, just not "where" Stacia wanted to be. It worked when we did it. As to the "going rate," we just worked that into their end of the week tip.

8. Emman

Emman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    The foam party was crazy, wasn't it? The best one I've experienced across my 3 trips.

9. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    I am currently at the resort (6/19) and read the latest posts in this thread right before I went down for breakfast. After I finished at about 10:45am, I walked around the pool to see what chair availability looked like. While virtually all the front row seats where spoken for, almost all (80% or more) of the back row seats were available. There were even a few front row chairs on the ramp end of the pool. Occupancy does not appear to be full, but it isn't dead either.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    [QUOTE="Len from the Floor, I am currently at the resort (6/19) and read the latest posts in this thread right before I went down for breakfast. After I finished at about 10:45am, I walked around the pool to see what chair availability looked like. While virtually all the front row seats where spoken for, almost all (80% or more) of the back row seats were available. There were even a few front row chairs on the ramp end of the pool. Occupancy does not appear to be full, but it isn't dead either.[/QUOTE]

We we're there 1st - 12th June, regrettably there was never one day when we had any issue getting a sun chair (we say regrettably, as it just highlights the poor attendance at TTR). On our last day we got beds at 11.30 after check out (OK not on front row). For fun we used to count the number of beds taken on the Tower reserved area, don't think we ever got past eight. Bonus, rarely had to wait long for that tower of shots !!!. Thank gaud for the Kentucky Mafia who arrived on about 8th/9th there we're 70 of them and helped fill the pool ……….. they were great fun... But someone should seriously worry about the numbers.... I've already spoken top Patric Loeser he needs to seriously address this...…………..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice