Las Vegas Topless Pools

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 40136, May 11, 2019.

1. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Not sure - wife goes topless on Bourbon st. comes home with 100lbs of beads ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I bet she does and has a strong core and back just to carry them!

3. RobandAshley

RobandAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,275 / 0
  4. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,756 / 5
  5. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Enjoyed Moorea, Bare and Artisan. Different but good times at all. Moorea - most expensive, daybed was $500 plus food and drinks, but most like TTR and we just started talking to people and enjoyed. Bare on a weekday, was a little more laid back...reserved a couple chairs for $200 but it was credit to be used on food and drinks and we used it all. Artisan, off strip boutique hotel, least expensive. Coincidentally, there was a lifestyle party there that day but it was overcast and not much of a crowd. Again, we talked to some people and enjoyed the day. Probably best to check there website to see if anything is going on prior.

New Orleans was mentioned - there is a place called the Country Club. It used to be clothing optional and they do a Sunday drag brunch. Look into it, it is no longer clothing optional, but I suspect topless could be ok. It got some bad press over some incidents which prompted the change, but maybe someone here knows more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Wow $500 for the bed and that is just a fee? Doesn’t go towards your minimum? I am ok if it is a minimum but not a fee

7. Epic & Jewel

Epic & Jewel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,557 / 0
    Yeah, that's really steep and much more that we paid in May. We rented what they called the Opium Bed which was right next to the pool for $350 minimum spend on a Saturday in early May.

We talked with the VIP host about their business levels. He claimed that they are way busier this year due to Bare's changes. More people are going to Moorea instead of Bare now. Looks like there is a market for a new topless pool in Vegas.

8. Mike and Ang

Mike and Ang Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0
    Yes...it was a weekend and my wife’s birthday. Probably should have/could have negotiated, but I just wanted the bed and did not feel like dealing with it. Actually, in thinking back it may have been like $300-$350 and we spent a couple hundred in food and mostly beverages to get to the $500-$550 day. Regardless, it was most expensive and always negotiate.

9. spotme

spotme Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 1
    Just got back from Las Vegas. Bare is topless and fun again. Not sure what/who changed things but def had a great time Sunday and Monday. Don’t pass on it if ever in Vegas this summer. Looking forward to heading back in July.

10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Don't know if I'd go THAT far...

NOLA & Vegas are totally different anuimals. You can do some of the same things at each one, sure... but the vibe and energy of both are really different. To us at least.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice