Sexy Vegas Experience

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by johnny616, May 24, 2019.

1. johnny616

johnny616 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0
    So.... we did Moorea 2 days and it was pretty awesome. Definitely more tame than TTR but fun none the less. The rhino did not disappoint for my wife or I.

We are looking about going again next month and maybe checking out a club like green door of red rooster. If anyone has any experience with these places, please chime in. Thanks!

2. Erincali

Erincali Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0
    Hey guys - We’re in SoCal too (S. OC), always looking for like minded couples for local and travel fun. Let’s connect!

3. Emman

Emman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    This is one of many reasons why I love CCC - the continued potential to connect with couples beyond the initial stay at TTR.

4. M&MfromLA

M&MfromLA Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 0
    We go to the red rooster every vegas trip we take (2-3 times a year). Some make fun of it because its pretty kitschy inside but we've found the people who go to be very respectful and aware of the lifestyle rules and etiquette. Thats more important to us than having all perfect 10's walking around. We always feel at home there and if nothing else, its a great place to dip your toe in the pool for new folks in the lifestyle.

Green door is in our opinion, a hot mess. Generally its 40 creepy guys walking around with their dick out and 1-2 couples who soon find out that they want to leave. Bad part of town and very seedy, backroom of adult bookstore vibe. If thats your thing, all good but if not, you'll definitely feel almost scared being there.

5. johnny616

johnny616 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +306 / 0
    Thanks for reaching out! We will definitely keep it in mind.

My wife are still figuring out where we fit in, we have had our fun and still working out how far we are willing to go. We do like have a no pressure environment like TTR or a club that offers options if you will.

If we end up comfortable enough with ourselves to meet up with you guys, we will for sure reach out.

If not, maybe we can bump in to each other at TTR.

6. Epic & Jewel

Epic & Jewel Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,557 / 0
    @Jen&Kyle Curios what you thought of Scottsdale pool scene and how Valley Ho Hotel and pool was?

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    This is a tough one to answer. Apologies in advance for the ramble to try to explain.

On one hand this was one of our best party weekends ever. Including trips to TTR, Desire, Europe, Vegas, Carib, local events, etc.
    We loved the Valley Ho Hotel as a venue as it is definitely a very nice classy spot with a nice pool, close to very nice restaurants, retro vibe. Much nicer than typical takeover spots where I assume those running a takeover have to skimp on hotel since they both need the hotel to allow the takeover and need some margin to make money to support the party planning costs and of course put some $ in their pockets.
    The pool party was the best one we have ever been to as the Djs were the absolute best and the crowd was the absolute best. Of course both of those items are subjective.

On the other hand I dont feel like this was true Scottsdale since this was a closed takeover event (they were not letting people attend unless they knew someone) and the DJs were of course only there due to the takeover. We didn't venture out to any other pool parties. We had initially planned to explore but the onsite parties were so good we never did.

On Sunday the resort had their regularly scheduled pool party where they allowed the outside public in and still had about half of the takeover group remaining in town. That was an interesting mix and a great time but very different than Friday/Saturday. So we got some feel for the typical vibe but still difficult to provide a true opinion of how the pool party scene would be without the takeover. Sorry. I know we plan to go back without the takeover and give it a go so it had promise. Comparing to vegas pool party scene, again based on our limited Scottsdale exposure, it seemed a lot less of a see and be seen type of vibe. Meaning the crowd had more of an artsy southwest free love feel (people were more about being unique then looking good). We liked it but like any vanilla party people were not as outgoing and engaging as the takeover group or a typical TTR crowd during the Sunday public allowed in pool party. However, the takeover crowd was even more outgoing and engaging (if that is even possible) than a TTR crowd. Takeover was very much a party, dance and have fun first approach and then go from there which fits us best and is hard to typically find at non TTR spots so we loved it. Just my 2 cents.

8. Emman

Emman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    @Jen&Kyle great overview. Mind sharing the name of the takeover group either here or via PM?

My wife and I are looking for a similar experience stateside.

9. RobandAshley

RobandAshley Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,275 / 0
  10. Cokewithlime

Cokewithlime Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +246 / 3
    FYI - the Las Vegas location was shut down due to city code violations - they may reopen but check B4 you think about going....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice