Breathless July 2019

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by Tina&Jeremy, May 28, 2019.

1. Tina&Jeremy

Tina&Jeremy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    We will be going to breathless July 6th - 11th. We hope to meet up with others that might be going, at least some of the days we will be there ;) hit us up if you are.

2. R&BSOCAL

R&BSOCAL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    I was staying at Breathless which is located next door to Desire over this past memorial weekend. I was able to get a day & a night pass at Desire. They said they don't don't normally give out day passes but since i have stayed at TTR several times they were willing to make an exception for us. The day before we left we got a day pass at TTR. We had a blast at both resorts! Breathless just got too boring for us. People kept to themselves at Breathless. I consider my hubby & myself pretty social. The people we met just seemed to only interact with their people & had an entitlement attitude. Breathless hotel itself was really nice, huge, double headed showers, food was great. Since Breathless is so new they lack on the entertainment. I would rather stay at hotel that has many like minded people, fun party environment, great entertainment staff any day over a fancy hotel. Just my opinion.

3. TxFunCouple

TxFunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    We will be there July 9th-13th

4. Tina&Jeremy

Tina&Jeremy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    Awesome lets hang out and drink the days away lol ;)

5. TxFunCouple

TxFunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Sounds good we are staying on the xceletate side so hope it’s a good atmosphere

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice