Questions Questions Questions...who What Where When Why

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Headstone, May 22, 2019.

1. Headstone

Headstone Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    As there are always new guests and members so come the questions. I thought that we could do a question and answer section here. I will put up some and if anyone has more feel free to add:

What is the resort like?
    It is a free spirited, fun, adventurous, adult only place. Some call it spring break for adults. Mainly its a place were you can let your hair down and party like you cannot at home.

Will I fit in?
    In one word...YES. There are all types at TTR. Young, old, single, couples, moresomes, etc. Just go and be yourself and say hi to all you encounter. You will have many friends by the end of the week.

Is it a lifestyle resort/will lifestylers hit on me?
    The best way to put it is, most anywhere you go you will find people in the lifestyle. Do you notice them at your office? Well they are there. But yes there do tend to be a larger percentage at a resort such as this. They are the fun outgoing people you will see. Oh wait that's the whole crowd. Don't worry if you are not in the lifestyle. You may be asked but all you need do is say no. They will still be interesting people to talk with and toss back a few shots.

What should I wear/is this too revealing?
    Wear what you feel good in. But don't be afraid to step/sexy it up. What you may wear clubbing at home will feel tame at TTR. From thongs and speedos to bikinis and board shorts for the pool to extra short dresses and see through tops for the women at Bash (no free nipples at Bash so if you want to let them free bring pasties)
    For the men, some nice dress shorts, a pair of slacks and closed toed shoes and some Tommy Bahama type shirts.

Am I too big/small?
    Everyone is different. Do you feel sexy? That's all that matters. Work what you have.

Does this outfit look good on me?
    As above... if you feel good in it then it looks good.

What about the single guys?
    Yes you will encounter single guys. Most are more than respectful and fun. But yes there are occasions where you will run into some unruly ones (as you may at any resort). Best thing to do is be polite to them and walk away or back to your group. There will be plenty of other guests who will step in and play defence. So don't worry about them.

Theme nights; do I have to dress up?
    Not at all but it is part of the fun. But don't feel pressured. Do some, do none, however you want. That goes for both men and women.

Which theme, CCC or TTR?
    Again, at your own pleasure. The CCC ones bring the group together so you know they are from the forum and are just a way of highlighting their group. Often the theme is a variation on the TTR theme. Pick the one you like.

Do I have to do a timeshare meeting?
    Simply no...but...If you are on a referral it is respectful to the member for you to attend. If you just booked through a TA then no you do not need to attend.

What is a referral?
    It is a way for a member to give you a peek at the benefits and visit at a reduced cost to the official site, what is normally 25% off the RACK RATE.

Do I need to make reservations for dinner?
    Yes only for SHE and if you want to sit at the Hibachi grill in Sutra or at the banquet table in the Italian

Do I need to dress up for dinner?
    This is a question that differs in opinion. As a rule if you are going to the A La Cartes you should dress nicer. Men in pants and shoes (and no caps or at least take them off for dinner) and women... well women can wear a little less ;) . In the buffet shorts, shirts and sandals are all that's required.

as I said above if you have any others just add below or comment for edits/suggestions on the ones I have

• Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • List
  2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  3. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    I’ve always told people that Temptation is a place that invites people to step out of their comfort zone, without requiring it in exchange for having fun. When packing, bring some things you know you’re comfortable wearing, some things that push the limits of your comfort zone...and be sure to bring some theme night clothing you’re sure you’d never wear. Odds are, before long you’re wearing the “no way” outfits and having a blast with it!

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. Headstone

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Feel free to pin or copy

5. Headstone

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    I should have added one about the weather forecasts LOL

The forecast shows rain and thunderstorms all week. What should I do?
    Usually most forecasts show rain as this is a tropical country. Most of the time the days are sunny with clouds rolling in and out with the occasional rain that often only lasts for a short period of time. Forecasts are general for the area and will show what MAY be expected. Don't worry if it rains. You're in Mexico. You most likely are in the pool and wet anyways.

6. Headstone

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
  7. Headstone

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Just thought of another

I've never been to a topless/CO resort. Do I have to take my top off or will I feel pressured?
    NO as the name says OPTIONAL. On any given day you will find about 60-75% of women are topless at some point during the day. Many have them on and off at many times throughout the day. Others are wearing some nice revealing swimwear that leave little to the imagination.
    You will never be pressured and no one will question you either way. Many women who never thought they would do it have their tops off by the end of the first day. Do what makes you comfortable.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    I like how you ask and then answer your own questions...the way you want to hear the answers!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Headstone

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
  10. Headstone

Ratings:
    +393 / 0
    Does the resort allow single men/women, gay/lgbtq, etc. and how do other guests treat them?

Every one is included and allowed. Most everyone is accepting of all other guests. Be yourselves and enjoy your stay and be social.

Side note; we have met many of the above over our years and have not had any issues and remain friends with many.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice