July 1st To 9th: Do We Bring "what The Meme?" Card Game? Who Is Up To Playing With Us?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by MrJandSluttyQuinn, May 14, 2019.

1. MrJandSluttyQuinn

MrJandSluttyQuinn Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Well we have been discussing what to bring and what not to bring. This is our second time coming to TTR Before the Reno. We more or less did a great job Packing ast time we were in TTR years ago. However I do remember we brought Cards against Humanity to Play in case anyone was up for something a little different or in case in Rained. It ended up that we didn't play at all the last time, it was dead weight. And when it comes to traveling weight in your luggage is much more important then space. Least it is to us.

So what does Everyone think? Should we just forget about the Game and not even bother? Or Should we bring it down, and see about playing a game or two with some new friends, have some laughs and some drinks, mix up the days there a little?

2. EFish

EFish Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +485 / 0
    We love that game!! I say bring it in case of a rainy day. It’s always good for some great laughs. Wish we were going to be there when y’all were. Might need to bring ours with us when we go June 7-11 just need to find a way to spice it up. Thoughts?

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    We had a day that poured HARD all day in April 2018, and any additional activity besides just getting shi*tfaced in the sports bar would have been welcome. The first week of July IS rainy season (touch wood). But if it comes down to either packing cards or packing sex toys, I'd have to go with sex toys.

(Not for use at the sports bar, I mean for in your room!)

4. MrJandSluttyQuinn

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Well, we don't mind people watching, so it wouldn't be the worst thing. haha. Sharing toys and fun wouldn't be the worst thing either a Guess. Makes for a more interesting time then getting shit faced I guess. I Hope its not raining too much on that first week. And if it does rain its mainly in the evening. That I think we could handle

5. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Hopefully we don't get ANY rain!!!

6. bandep

bandep Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0
    One of Eric's specialties is coming up with strip versions of games - I bet he can think up something if needed.

7. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    Adult golf card game is super fun and can be played with almost unlimited people with extra decks. And you get to make silly, sexy or stupid rules that make it fun.

8. MrJandSluttyQuinn

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Well, that sounds like it could be fun! are you guys going to be there when we are? Are you guys by chance going to bring any games with you as well?

9. MrJandSluttyQuinn

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Never even heard of that. sounds like it could be fun. As you guys there when we are as well?

10. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    I excel at making G rated games into adult only games. We’ve brought our Battleship game to Temptation before and had fun in the room playing that with friends!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice