Hands Off Or On

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AngNJay, May 15, 2019.

1. AngNJay

AngNJay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Wife has a little trouble keeping her hands off things she likes when partying. Would this be a problem for us?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Might.

3. California Couple

California Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +817 / 2
    Are you saying she gets touchy towards others? If so, ask her if she would like to get hands on her by a random person unexpectedly?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  4. AngNJay

AngNJay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I don’t think she would just go around touching people without asking but when she’s flirting with guys she always seams to be rubbing chest or arms and she’s definitely a hugger Reason I’m asking is our last trip to Mexico someone got very upset my wife was hugging their husband. But that was not Temptations

5. Jason & Shelly

Jason & Shelly Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +598 / 1
    I think the question to ask is whether or not she would feel comfortable if she was sober and a drunk guy was doing that to her. Some might be ok with it, some might not. Sounds like you have experienced both...I'd say err on the side of not doing that.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. steffandgreg

steffandgreg Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0
    She needs to be respectful. Not only to the person she wants to flirt with but whomever that person is with. Definitely make sure everyone is ok with it because it could end badly. Temptation is a very sexy and flirty environment but you still have all types of people there. Some might not like that at all and it could end badly.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    She would be held to the same standards as a male. No unwanted/uninvited touching. Wives/gfs can get jealous also

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • List
  8. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    This really ought to be pretty simple. Just walking up to a person and touching them likely isn't appropriate. BUT...........if you've been talking with them a bit......it ought to be pretty obvious whether they would want to be touched.....hugged or not. Unless she is really bad at reading people you guys shouldn't have much problem.

And.............if you aren't sure....just ask.......

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    This is interesting this is the first time the question has be posed this direction that I can remember.

I am not saying that I am Mr. Attractive, nor do I think I am Mr. Celebrity (just cause I know a lot of the people at the resort and I have a high post count on this forum), but this has lead to some inappropriate touching and grabbing from people that I do not know, who somehow must have mistaken me for a novelty item. I am a dude so I can more easily handle it and brush it off without feeling violated. Sometimes my wife is like "who the f was that", and I have to say "I have no idea", but I have 100% be grouped or kissed-on from people I did not give permission to, nor was I even joking/flirting with at the time.

Also, some costumes have caused the same effect. But with the costumes, I get the humor in that it's funny to stick your hands up the Pope's robes and see if he has any underwear on. Or, on my most recent visit, I had someone get down and put their head up my bottoms and pretended to blow me.

It sadly is a bit of a double standard on this one. My suggestion is don't go full-tilt until you at least have met the person for more than 10 seconds.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    Last edited: May 15, 2019
  10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    L&T nailed it, below.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice