Ttr Room Waiting List Or Day Pass Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by fvncpl, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Emman

Emman Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    Hey all - the wife and I are contemplating returning to TTR during Memorial Day weekend, but it appears that the resort is sold out on 5/25.

This leaves us with 3 options - 1) TTR waiting list 2) Stay elsewhere and buy TTR day passes 3) Skip Cancun altogether

Does anyone have experience with the room waiting list e.g. did you end up getting a room, and when were you notified as such?

Has anyone gone the day pass route before? If so, what was it like?

2. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    If it's only sold out for one night, chances would be fair that you could work something out, but it would be somewhat of a gamble. I would not recommend the day or night passes.

One option might be to reserve a room at the resort next door for the 25th as a stand-by, but personally, I would just come at another time.

Sam

3. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    I just did a quick check through expedia and it looks like May 26th is available and just extend your trip on the back end.

4. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    After a second look it appears that it is only available May 26 through June 1st.

5. fun4us

fun4us Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +941 / 2
    Ask a member about going on referral. We were able to get a room last year April as a referral when all the discount sites showed the resort was sold out.

6. Emman

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    Great suggestion. Let the referral hunt begin.

7. fun4us

fun4us Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +941 / 2
    I'm sure your inbox will be blowing up very soon. If not, @Steve has a link for Referrals on his profile

8. Emman

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    So... no luck inquiring about 5/25 via a referral. Any decent substitutes to TTR?

Browsed the forum threads for GP and Breathless - they didn’t exactly inspire confidence that either place can provide an experience similar to that of TTR.

9. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    So let me be sure I understand the scenario. You can book TTR on the front side including 5/24 and on the back side including 5/26? You just can’t book 5/25?

If that it accurate book the cheapest room possible within 5-10 mins. You can stay at ttr as long as you want on 5/25 after checking out of your room that morning. You can even ask when checking in if something opened up that night once checking in. Chances are good. But if not then you can stay as long as you want on the 25th. Will just need to depart at night and sleep in your other hotel. Then you can come back as early as you want on the 26th to check back in.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Emman

Ratings:
    +305 / 0
    Your understanding is correct, though it appears that 5/24 is now sold out as well. :(

As of now, there is availability on 5/23 and on 5/26 only during the long Memorial weekend.

C'est la vie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice